Ford Gt Is Over Priced

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOOGLEVP

Jan 16, 2006
Kirby Vieira said:
GoogleVP, Of all the cars I have ever wanted, never was one a turbo porsche; however, I never felt it necessary to go to a Porsche Forum to show the ignorance or arrogance you have here. There are 2 words which properly describe you....Mo Ron. The reality is you probably have to wait and hope to someday be able to buy a GT for $85,000 because that's the limit of your financial wherewithall. Have a nice day!

Arrogant is correct. Mo Ron (cool play on words dude) or ignorance-not applicable. Least, I didn't call you names. You got me, I can't afford the almighty Ford. Let's all hope, especially if I buy one, that this is first Ford in the last 30 years that won't take a resale nose dive in the next couple years. I get a kick out of all the people storing these cars hoping they will be like legendary GT40. That program very rarely works out. Some guy on at Barret Jackson stored a 83 or something Ford Mustang GT350 bucket for 23 years and made $4000.00. It had like 60 miles on it. I didn't like 911 TT's till I owned one. Great feel, performance, reliability...try one you might like it.

GOOGLEVP

Jan 16, 2006
samthejeepman said:
seems like everytime i post my thoughts and comments about people like you my posts are removed.
so i will be nice in this reply and maybe it will stay on !!
sir:
when you grow up, have paid your life experience dues, can afford and appreciate the better things in life such as the fantastic ford gt, then come back on here, in the mean time go away, your immature comments are not welcome here !!!!

sam
#1451 red/white

Why is any sort of thought contrary to the norm immature? Is it because you all paid MSRP plus who know what? I am just voicing my very educated automotive opinion.

GOOGLEVP

Jan 16, 2006
[ this guy just barged in and farted![/QUOTE]

Now that's actually funny.

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
I suspect this thread is rapidly coming to an end, however it's worth saying that your question "Why is any sort of thought contrary to the norm immature?" Begs the answer that your single thought was ill judged, ill thought out and poorly presented. It assumes that people who bought the GT overpaid for a sub standard car - by implication, that's an insult.

The one thing you would be right in assuming is that the majority of people here actually do know what they're talking about and buying. Give them that credit and you might start a intelligent debate.

Sure, there are issues with the GT - as there are with most supercars, but in actual fact there are far fewer with the GT than there are with many I could mention. But then a GT is like a Breguet - most cars out there are Swatches as most hand made things are idiocyncratic.

So I suggest you review your approach a little and, as with any Forum, introduce yourself, get to know people, earn their respect with your views, humour, knowledge and humility and join the conversation!

If not, bugger off to where you came from and annoy somebody else... :biggrin

The Architect

Ergo..vis a vis...concordantly
Jan 1, 1970
The Source
Neilda said:
I suspect this thread is rapidly coming to an end...

You suspect right.

Status
Not open for further replies.