Ford GT Insurance Rates and Agencies

jim gibson

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 13, 2009
warren, ohio
Atomic, try the Delp Co. in Maumee Ohio. I have mine insured for a little over $800 a year. This a new company to me so I don't know how well they handle claims. Let me know how you make out.

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
The Delp insurance is the Barrett Jackson branded policy from Chartis (formerly the AIG Private Client Group). I got a heckuva deal from them on my two cars (Cobra and Mustang). Some of the stated value policies are an "inland marine" policy and do not include the collision and other coverages that you need to carry in most states. The Chartis policy includes that.

The Delp agency's overall rates were good enough that I moved all of our other auto policies and homeowners to them (through Auto Owners). Their service has been excellent. One of the things that they offer is a huge discount for a full year policy paid in full. But I ended up with all the policies and about $6000 of insurance at once. I have since canceled/renewed in the same transaction a couple of them to get staggered off renewal dates. There was no penalty to change them.

Drew@ClassicAuto

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Jan 10, 2008
Looks like this thread was rehashed about a question in regards to looking for a higher mileage plan. We can offer a 1000, 3000, or 6000 mile plan. Full pleasure use policies, Agreed Value, Car Club Discount (FGT Forum), and other enhancements to our program to lower the rate.

For some of you your standard insurance company makes sense if you drive it a lot and do not want restricted use (i.e. no daily driving, etc). However, the pitfall will only be if you have a total loss. Don't lose out on your investment - get an Agreed Value, whether with me or someone else.

We have taken care of a lot of owners/members of the forum in the last few years. Our collector car policy is offered through American Modern Insurance. They have made a lot of enhancements to that product in the last year.

We also have a private client services division that offers the same type of policy that Delp offers through Chartis. That product is a whole other beast. The policy with AMIG is very simple if you are just interested in a policy for your collector cars or FGT. If you want to look at an all in one policy, then the Private Client Policy with Chartis is your answer.

Shoot me a PM or email if you have an interest in a quote. I will do my best to get you the best rate that I can.

No matter what company or agency you use - we are proud to be a supporting sponsor of this forum and the FGT Rally at VIR.

Thanks to those that we are currently working with for your continued support.