Ford GT in the Austrian Alps

Topnotch

Dec 2, 2015

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Beautiful scenery, could live with out the dudes chatting. Are they a "big deal" in Austria or where ever they are from? I thought they were annoying, even with out reading the subtitles entirely.

Brombear

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 16, 2013
Frankfurt Area, Germany
Both guys are german and they certainly have their fan base. Not my type of entertainment, but hey there is the new GT in europe and wonderful scenery. Who cares what they say :cheers

Pro_GT_driver

GT Owner
Jun 23, 2010
GRIP

GRIP is quite an entertaining german TV car show and magazine. Malmedie is a real car guy, he participated some years ago in 24h of Nürburgring. He drove several 2nd generation GT's from standard to 1100 GeigerCars horsepower, and he seems to be a big fan of the Ford GT.
I believe current video is sponsored by Michelin, and not to be considered as a test drive and review of the new FGT. This will be done as soon as the first new GT's will be delivered to Germany, I am quite sure. Hopefully soon:wink!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGtKC6FzqeY at 7:30
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUTts4ooJCo

usmcfred

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 26, 2006
Massachusetts
Beautiful scenery, could live with out the dudes chatting. Are they a "big deal" in Austria or where ever they are from? I thought they were annoying, even with out reading the subtitles entirely.

Hans and Franz from the old SNL skit came to mind. "We're gonna pump you up!"

usmcfred

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
At least they stuck in the English speaking Asian dude to help! The car sounds great!

Ed

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Yes, who cares what they say, but I couldn't mute it, because then couldn't hear the car....

Hans and Franz absolutely came to mind.

I closed the window when there were wet suits, and what looked like SUP's in the background. About 3 minutes of content embedded in a 9 minute video. Beautiful 3 minutes however.