Ford gt in car video from nola motorsports park

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
I must first of all say a VERY BIG THANK YOU to my very good friend Brian Stormer (AKA Stormcat)
I really love this individual ! Yes, man love at its finest!I would take a bullet for him! (Hopefully in a non critical area!)
Well the video is me driving his awesome Ford GT.If anyone needs a wind tunnel tested downforce( front spoiler and rear wing ).He is the man! Oh did I mention the ZR1 carbon brakes ?? Unfricken unbelievable !
Anyway enough man love babbling! Hope everyone enjoys the video as much as I did driving in it!
160MPH down the front straight!
Lap time 1:53
RALLY ON!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYMRonE94IE&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Last edited:

Thugboat

GT Owner
Jan 20, 2009
Humble Texas
WOW, WOW, WOW. very nice

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
Damn Ron...I would have loved to be riding shotgun with you driving somebody else's car! lol!

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Great Drive Ron.. :thumbsup Miss Ya already,,, It would have only been better if I was driving..:biggrin He could have been faster but he was hauling my butt around the track !!

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Great Drive Ron.. :thumbsup Miss Ya already,,, It would have only been better if I was driving..:biggrin He could have been faster but he was hauling my butt around the track !!
Sure gives me a lot to smile about!

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
Great video glad to meet you both.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Here is a video of John Crosby in his new Porsche Cup Car alone at the end of the day. Really awesome to see and hear it out there.

[video=vimeo;51413837]http://vimeo.com/51413837[/video]

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
I can also agree Brians car's brakes are unreal, last lap I tried it, there was distance left, after waiting until the 3 marker. 4 laps was not long enough to truly explore how hard this car brakes. Thank you again Brian!!

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
I can also agree Brians car's brakes are unreal, last lap I tried it, there was distance left, after waiting until the 3 marker. 4 laps was not long enough to truly explore how hard this car brakes. Thank you again Brian!!

You're welcome.. it was good to see you and Kelly at the SEMA dinner,, Cheers !!

cobra498

GT Owner
Jul 14, 2010
Central Ca;ifornia
Here is a video of John Crosby in his new Porsche Cup Car alone at the end of the day. Really awesome to see and hear it out there.

[video=vimeo;51413837]http://vimeo.com/51413837[/video]

Wow, that sequential shifter is really great and 9 seconds a lap faster! This video is a great example of how fast an actual race car is compared to even a great street car. The Porsche would lap the GT in less than 12 laps on the track.

gtinmyblood

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 23, 2007
Mesa Az/Aspen Co
My wife laughs when I watch these videos as I lean left and right in the seat and my head bobs side to side as if the gravity was pulling me around the curves! Thanks for posting!

Alexander

GTX1 Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 28, 2011
Munich
Great Ride Guys !!!