Nov 5, 2013
London
Yep put me down again...

Exoticare

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Jul 18, 2006
Great White North
It's that time of year again! We are going to do a run of shifter bezel kits and shift knobs if we have enough interest.

Need to get interested parties in contact with me ASAP.

If you want a knob, please let me know! $195 shipped for the Shifter knob

DSC08783.jpg

IMG01053-20100822-1817.jpg

DSC08832.jpg

DSC08808.jpg

DSC08825.jpg

HOOKED ON GT

GT Owner
Oct 26, 2006
Orlando & Australia
Someone needs to make a neoprene slip on cover for the the stick, once it's in the 90's you can't touch it.
Maybe just toss a beer cooler over the top..

Stuart

Exoticare

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Jul 18, 2006
Great White North
It's been a while since our last group buys! Some new GT owners on the site - if anyone is interested please message me to be added to the list.
Once we review we may have enough orders to warrant a group buy for the Shift Knobs!

Andrew

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
I have one, it looks sharp. Combine it with the shifter boot setup. It looks especially nice on the short throw shifter.

faviogt

Jun 1, 2021
hello dear forum Iam looking for the KNOB, FATTER SLEEVE AND ALUMINUM RIM ANDREW USE TO MAKE FROM EXOTICARE if someone bought AN EXTRA FROM HIM!!!! contact me please!!!!!! i ask him but he discontinue this 3 items

MJSFRX

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 26, 2010
Carlsbad, CA
hello dear forum Iam looking for the KNOB, FATTER SLEEVE AND ALUMINUM RIM ANDREW USE TO MAKE FROM EXOTICARE if someone bought AN EXTRA FROM HIM!!!! contact me please!!!!!! i ask him but he discontinue this 3 items
I'd be interested in a set as well.

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
I've already got the factory version on my car so I don't need one BUT......I'll take two with the sleeves!

Chip

Reactions: Submoose