Does anyone have a Ford part# for this book? Thanks, Tony I

Ripper 02

Permanent Vacation
Aug 16, 2006
Texas
isaakgt said:
Does anyone have a Ford part# for this book? Thanks, Tony I

Great Question ..

Would this be available from Ford for Purchase??

I want one but cannot seem to justify spending 5 bills on one..

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
DAMN! And to think of how many of those I gave away! I must have gave out 15 of those at the Rally, I could have been half way to a new GT by now :rofl Oh well, it was all worth it for my friends right?

Mine are staying right where they are in the glass display case...

Kayvan

GT Owner
Jul 13, 2006
Very odd. In ebay'speak; any one with a 1 feedback that keeps bidding to the moon is considered a shill, esp when you have never bid on anything before, much less a book.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Just based on the price of these things, I wonder what the Ford GT Team Yearbooks will end up being worth :eek

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
centerpunch said:
I wonder how many of those they printed. It wouldn't surprise me to see such a well done insider book being worth $1000 or more, even now.

I think the total was like 600. I think I had about 130 for Rally attendees, and they had them for the GT Team, and the GT suppliers. Basically enough for everyone in the book so however many guys are in there. I gave 2 to Edsel for him and Sonny. In any case, I can't imagine it's more than 1k.

uniesse

GT Owner
Jun 23, 2006
Kayvan said:
Very odd. In ebay'speak; any one with a 1 feedback that keeps bidding to the moon is considered a shill, esp when you have never bid on anything before, much less a book.

Every ebayer has to start somewhere so i wouldn't assume it's a shill! and besides which, there was one that already went for over $400.

Ripper 02

Permanent Vacation
Aug 16, 2006
Texas
Its at 595.00 now with one day left....

Damn...

Roger Vincent

GT Owner
May 31, 2006
Bowling Green, KY
Unbelievable

Final price: $615.00

isaakgt

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 20, 2005
Wilder, Idaho
Hey Guys, these are still available through your local dealer. Dealer cost is $150.00. Part # 05GTPORT is still a good number as of today. It has to be ordered through the dealer e.store. Mine is on the way. Don't mess with epay! Regards, Tony I. :thumbsup

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
I was extremely fortunate to have been given one of these precious books which resides in my study at home! Thank you to those involved.... :biggrin

I've collected a few things over the years that go with the various cars I've owned in the hope that one day my son will have them and be amused/delighted by the cars his dad used to have. One such thing I have is a rear wheel and tyre from my Murcielago which I kerbed and changed - it's in my recording studio and looks quite cool! Another little item is the plate from my Vanquish which says 'handmade in England for....' with my name.

One of the few things I have from my grandfather is a pair of ancient motorcycle gauntlets (gloves that cover up to half the forearm).

I have no intention of selling my GT, but I'm curious if people with these valuable/collectible rarities would give them away with their car were they to sell?

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
They would go with my car if they enhanced the selling price. I can't really take the signatures off the car, so they would go with it. By the way, I'm shocked at how many people appreciate the signatures on the back braces.

scylla6

GT Owner
Mar 17, 2006
I got one of these books with my GT. Figure I'd really prefer to put the dough towards an x pipe exhaust. If anyone is interested please send me an email. Thanks.
Tom
email; scylla66@yahoo.com

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
scylla6 said:
I got one of these books with my GT. Figure I'd really prefer to put the dough towards an x pipe exhaust. If anyone is interested please send me an email. Thanks.
Tom
email; scylla66@yahoo.com

I will buy at the dealer e store price of about $155 plus shipping. pls advise, thx

scylla6

GT Owner
Mar 17, 2006
Thanks for the offer although I would need more than that as I'm trying to raise some dough for the exhaust.
Tom

Townshend

GT Owner
May 22, 2006
I was able to get TEN of these books for $188.64 each ($150 + Shipping.)

Since the GT Forum has been such a great and friendly place, I will gladly sell them for $189 + shipping to you to the first nine people that PM me.

Conditions :

1) If you reserve one, you buy one. I don't want to get stuck with a bunch of these.

2) Don't flip it - I can't stop you, but karma will bite you in the ass.

3) I do not have the books in hand - I won't ask for cash until they are in hand and ready to ship out - I am expecting them by end of next week. I have TOTAL faith in this vendor, but....

Hopefully I will get to help a bunch of people on this great board out.

Erick

RADGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 31, 2006
Connecticut
Sent you a PM. I'm in for one.

Stu

uniesse

GT Owner
Jun 23, 2006
I'm in for one also if you have any left. Just sent you a PM

Townshend

GT Owner
May 22, 2006
Two left - Thanks for all the kind messages.

When it comes time to pay, I'll send out my paypal account or address if you want to use a check.

Glad people are interested!

Erick

Townshend

GT Owner
May 22, 2006
All gone - The nine are :

MG0427, Paulo5656, Mad in NC
Rad GT, Uniesse, Tachy,
FB GT40, Bony, Oskie100

They should be in by end of week, then I'll PM you all with payment stuff.

Erick