Ford GT Collectables

tunedup2aGT

Oct 27, 2006
Michigan
Hi ALL,

I was at Carlisle and was asked if I had any RARE items of the FORD GT build. Well, I have;

A) RARE FORD GT 17 X 36" Blue FORD GT Centennial poster (given at the FORD centennial celebration

B) 8 X 10 Photo of the 2003 FORD GT build team that built the three centennial Red, White & Blue cars it also includes all Management, Designers and vice presidents.

C) 8 x10 Photo of the beginning assembly build team building and surrounding Jay Lenos Car VIN #12 produced.

D) Documents and other collectables: Ford GT Production Newsletters, (GT TRACK TALK) which the director of the project sent to the team only twice. 5 photo prints pages of JAY LENO’s Vin # 12 2005 Red FORD GT hood with all production, engineering, design, executives and build team signatures. 2 photo print pages of a hood signed in the same way for a charity auction. FORD GT launch of production team list of FORD, SALEEN (SSV), LEAR, MAYFLOWER, RICARDO, ROUSH & TAKATA. FORD GT build sheet decoder. Billet control arms info. Set has a photo print of the film team from “RIDES” videoing the build/assembly of JAY LENO’s car and a photo of the build team having some fun on the line. 1 photo print of the saleen team & 1 of me at production launch with car #1

E) A mirror image and artist proof photo poster of the old and new FORD GT40. (Before Ford found out they could not use the GT40 Name). Available in 2 sizes: 18x24 and 24x36

F) Ford GT 40 launch team signed photo poster w/ over 200 signed. It is a poster sized (24 x 36) photo of 4 (four) posters that were at the FORD GT production launch at Wixom plant for all to sign!!!!! You will get every one that was there for the beginning of "THE ONE" FORD GT. It has signatures of Steve Saleen, Chris Theodore, John Coletti, vice presidents of Ford, supplier executives, etc. over 200 signatures. All Saleen and Ford line technicians. THIS IS THE LAST ONE I HAVE

G) EXTREAMLY RARE FORD GT set of 3 (front and back view in picture) body margin cards that were used in the assembly plant for perfect fit and finish.

H) EXTREAMLY RARE FORD GT SALEEN PLANT FLOOR PLAN BLUEPRINT COPY

please let me know if you are interested. I can send you pics of all I have other items also. Just ask. Thanks. Ron

Attachments

• gt plant plan 001.jpg
    gt plant plan 001.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 1,502
Last edited:

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
Nice!!!

KJD

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 21, 2005
Location, Location
Ron -

Your treasure trove of GT memorabilia is unbelievable. I collect as much of this stuff as is available and affordable. I would LOVE to have pics of any and all of your items. I was at Carlisle but somehow did not meet you, my loss. My email = kdauber@cox.net.

Kirk

spyder625

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 23, 2008
Those are some amazing items, I'm very interested. Thanks

spyder625@optonline.net

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
ME TOO!!! PLEASE!
ronsavenor@gmail.com

tunedup2aGT

Oct 27, 2006
Michigan
:cheers

Hi All,

I will Email all of you tonight with pics and descriptions etc. thanks for your support.

Dino

Ford GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 23, 2006
Queens, NY
Please add me to the list.

cpafitis@msn.com

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Ron , is a sweetheart, one of the great gt guys that really loved working on the car.....you will be seeing him soon in a theatre near you:biggrin gtjoey 1314:thumbsup

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
:bow

tunedup2aGT

Oct 27, 2006
Michigan
Ron , is a sweetheart, one of the great gt guys that really loved working on the car.....you will be seeing him soon in a theatre near you:biggrin gtjoey 1314:thumbsup

:biggrin:biggrin:eek:eek:cheers Thanks Joey, It was so much fun being at carlisle with you (again Thanks for the dinner) and everyone. Especially the owners who are as proud of their GT's as I was when my team's hands and mine were building them. As I said each day in our moring meetings "You are not just building a car, you are building HISTORY and you will always be a part of that!!" "So remember build a lagacy to remember and to be cherished"

tunedup2aGT

Oct 27, 2006
Michigan
Please add me to the list.

cpafitis@msn.com

You are added. By the Way is that a CORSAIR plane as yoru avitar? I dreamt to one day fly one when i was younger.

spddmnjay

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 14, 2008
Alberta, Canada
Please add me to the list :thumbsup speeddemonjay@sasktel.net

AlohaGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 13, 2007
Honolulu, HI
Yes, please, could you email to me as well?

tunedup2aGT

Oct 27, 2006
Michigan
Yes, please, could you email to me as well?

Hi and thank you for your interest. Please send me your email address

AlohaGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 13, 2007
Honolulu, HI
Hi and thank you for your interest. Please send me your email address

Just click on my handle, click on send email and then click on my email address.

Thanks. Look forward to hearing from you.

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Joey,
For a split second I thought you were calling me a sweetheart!

racelance

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 26, 2006
Carlisle, PA
Wow! Please send my way: lancem@carlisleevents.com.

Cheers,

Lance

RADGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 31, 2006
Connecticut
List and prices please.

Stu

sasxray@hotmail.com

tunedup2aGT

Oct 27, 2006
Michigan
Thanks to all for your interest and help. I have Emailed all that have requested. If anyone else would like to see the list please email me at r_renaud@msn.com. Again thank you all for your support and help.

H

HHGT

Email sent... Big thank you....