Ford GT Charity Auction Items!

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Here's a list of items that will be available for auction with all proceeds to the Loma Linda Veterans Charity in Las Vegas.

1. #12-Tom Brady autographed Jersey- New England Patriots Official Team Jersey- this is an actual jersey for game play. Includes 2 tickets to any home game, in the player's families box

2. # 81- Randy Moss autographed Jersey- this is an actual jersey for game play. Includes 2 tickets to any home game, in the player's families box

3. New England Patriots Official Helmet- this is an actual helmet for game play. Autographed by both #12- Tom Brady & #81- Randy Moss. Includes 2 tickets to any home game, in the player's families box

4. Autographed Superbowl worn cleats by # 54 -Tedy Bruschi- LB. Includes 2 tickets to any home game, in the player's families box.

5. Timothy Wolcott: Framed Photograph New Hampshire Water Fall $2000.00 value

Tim Wolcott's- fine art landscape photographer- photographs are included in many numerous private, public, and corporate collections worldwide; including the Guggenheim, Smithsonian, Photokina, Microsoft, Kaiser Permanante, Chevron, and the Nature Conservancy. His photography graces the walls of many world class galleries; Fahey Klein Gallery, Photography West, Vision Gallery, Photocollect, Grubel Gallery, and Gallery of the American Landscape just to name a few.

6. Mel Blanc Lithograph autographed by his son, Noel Blanc, who has taken up where his father left off.

7. Jewelry from K. Norris Jewelers, finest jeweler in the area

8. Camilo Pardo original painting- Ford GT

9. Camilo Pardo original painting- Shelby Cobra

10. Camilo Pardo original painting- 67 GT 500

11-15. Camilo Pardo artist enhanced giclees - Ford GT

16-20. Camilo Pardo giclee - Ford GT

21. Framed flag flown under combat conditions in Iraq. The flag is signed by the Squad that the flag was flown over in combat in Iraq. Will be accompanied by a certificate explaining conditions it was flown under as well as photo of the Squad.

:usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa

Attachments

• llva.jpg
    llva.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 195

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
I'll give a poor man's version of a plea I heard from Hal Wing when we were in Utah for the UFP event.

We've all been very lucky and we all have a tremendous privilege in having toys like a Ford GT. So when we go to Vegas and Les and Amy take the microphone at SAI on Saturday, please don't think of the money you're spending on a print or a helmet or a model car. Think of the impact that it will make on the lives of veterans who've dedicated their lives in service to our country, in service to us so we can enjoy all that we do.

I donated a Camilo Pardo giclee in Utah and it ultimately ended up in a bidding war that was won by Greg Miller for $17,500. But it wasn't just $17,500 for a giclee. It was $17,500 for fallen Utah Police Officers. This September in Las Vegas, it's our chance to show what the Ford GT community can do for the Loma Linda Veterans. I read this searching for the LLVA in a story about an Iraq Vet who returned homeless from the war:

Harmon, who served nearly nine months in jail on a domestic violence charge, got help only after a judge ordered him to enroll in a rehabilitation program at the Jerry L. Pettis Memorial VA Medical Center in Loma Linda.

He said he completed courses on substance abuse, anger management and other issues and is working at the hospital, disposing of hazardous waste, as part of his ongoing therapy.

Harmon praises the VA for the help it has given him, saying he wishes only that he had known earlier it was there. All troops who have served in Iraq and Afghanistan need to know that help is out there, he said.

"It's not just the infantry guys, it's medics, truck drivers, MPs -- it's everybody," he said. "I believe we paid our dues."

Now it's time we pay ours. Open your wallets and your hearts gentleman! :usa

Fubar

Totally ****** Up
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 2, 2006
Dallas, TX
Looking forward to the opportunity to give back.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
I have to say, I am not a fan of either the Patriots, or Boston, but I will bid on one of those items in the hopes that I am in the family box with Gisele. :eek

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
Will you facilitate phone bidding?

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Hey what is wrong with Boston.......

I have to say, I am not a fan of either the Patriots, or Boston, but I will bid on one of those items in the hopes that I am in the family box with Gisele. :eek