For those that have done full PPF on the whole car

Twturbo

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 28, 2022
Upland SoCal
Did you go over the side stripes or remove & replace ,I talked to a couple high-end shops that do this before having this one do it and they both suggested it's always best to remove & replace them on top of the Ppf for the cleanest look,if you can get them.Bmf Dan was able to get a set so they removed them after taking careful measurements and pictures for replacement. I actually ordered a second set to keep on the shelf if I ever had to replace the PPF, which I was told if we went over the sides stripe and you tried to remove the PPF years down the road it would remove the stripes with it anyway.Here's a few pics of the process should be done next week then they're gonna ceramic coat the PPF. and I must say it does looks kind of cool without the side stripes .IMG_3041.jpegIMG_3044.jpeg

extrap

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 16, 2020
Gainesville FL
I can't answer your question, but either way that thang is gonna look gooooood when done (y) :cool:

Reactions: Twturbo

PeteK

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 18, 2014
Kalama, Free part of WA State
Same here. When I had it done a few years ago, the installers recommended putting the PPF on first, then putting the side stripes on top of the PPF.

Reactions: Twturbo