For Sale 2005 Ford GT Black with Silver Stripes

YoungCEO

GT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 9, 2008
Whittier,Ca
Ok, it's official I am going to be selling my 2005 Ford GT. $170,000.00 takes it $165,000.00 steals it. I will not take less than $165,000.00 so please don’t ask. If I were to sell it for less I would sell it to Shelby because he will be seeing me in the future to buy one of the best cars out there again.

Black with Silver stripes
2915 Miles
2 inches lower kit
Bumper Delete kit, they all should have this
Heffner exhaust (best exhaust tips out there)
Heffner Tune
Halon Fire system
Acu Fab throttle body
Transaxle bolt

I can e-mail more pictures, you can contact me at 310-200-1181 or e-mail me through this Forum

I also have all the original parts for this car and an extra set of six spoke wheels and the original tires that only have 1200 miles on them.

I want to personally thank Shelby for selling me the car and always keeping in touch with me. Also Kendal who has done all the work on my car and Sam who has been a great friend. Finally I would like to thank this Forum and all the great people and Vendors who are on this Forum for all the support. I will stay a member and will be back as an owner soon. Of course it will be another Black and Silver, so all you that own them please take care of them for me.

Regards,

Jeff Pont

Attachments

• GT9.jpg
    GT9.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 4,768
  • GT7.jpg
    GT7.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 2,844
  • GT12.jpg
    GT12.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 2,876
  • GT6.jpg
    GT6.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 2,796
  • GT11.jpg
    GT11.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 8,644

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
Permastar on the wheels?

Looks fantastic!

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Are your wheels done in black chrome? If so, who did them and are you happy with the final product? Awesome looking car and good luck on the sale.

H

HHGT

Scott, are you reading?

YoungCEO

GT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 9, 2008
Whittier,Ca
Yes Black Chrome and I would do it again. It's a company out here in Ca. I will get the name and number and e-mail you with it.

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
Yes Black Chrome and I would do it again. It's a company out here in Ca. I will get the name and number and e-mail you with it.

Wow, I thought for sure it was Permastar powdercoating. Can you P/M me that company's name too please?

H

HHGT

The wheels are the nicest I've seen, next to George's and Randy's of course....

Scott, it yours to loose. Are you reading?

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter

Looking forward to the email! Thank you

YoungCEO

GT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 9, 2008
Whittier,Ca
some more pic's

some more pics

Attachments

• 36fa_4.jpg
    36fa_4.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 2,686
  • GT3.jpg
    GT3.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 2,704
  • GT4.jpg
    GT4.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 2,716
  • GT2.jpg
    GT2.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 2,712
  • 3701_4.jpg
    3701_4.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 2,783

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Sell it to me baby! I want it! Call me, let's work out a deal ;)

YoungCEO

GT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 9, 2008
Whittier,Ca
Wow phone ringing off the hook tonight. Three serious callers, wish me luck or not I sure don't want to see her go. The good news is these cars are wanted.

Fubar

Totally ****** Up
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 2, 2006
Dallas, TX
Glad to hear you are getting a good response on your car? Let us know how it goes... I've been wondering how the numbers were holding up. 5 years outs of production and still commanding sticker price. That is kind of freaking unbelievable. What a car!

YoungCEO

GT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 9, 2008
Whittier,Ca
Ok guys this is killing me, if it doesn't sell tomorrow I am going to keep it. Where else can I buy a Ford Gt for $80,000.00. Pay her 80 for it and be done that's her half. Drove a Lambo today and it didn't compare.

Nafod

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
For 80,000 keep it. I have lusted after your GT for the the last month and a half. If I wasn't tied up in development projects I 'd be another serious caller.
Hate to think we would be searching for a Black/silver stripe/Red caliper GT at the same time in the future. Just not that many of them. Very Nice GT.. Best Wishes.

YoungCEO

GT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 9, 2008
Whittier,Ca
Agreed

scotttroilo

GT Owner
Dec 25, 2010
Scottsdale AZ
I am Sam. Listening and learning. Some great minds on this forum. Really enjoying the education. How are you my friend?

YoungCEO

GT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 9, 2008
Whittier,Ca
Sold $165,000.00 she is going to a good home

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Was a great buy! Just disappointed that I am not the one who purchased her :(

YoungCEO

GT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 9, 2008
Whittier,Ca
I will see you soon my friend as a buyer.

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime

I know you are on to other things but was hoping you could get us the name of the outfit that did your Black chrome.

Thanks