footage from inside a gt, bullrun new york city

GTF-40

GT Owner
Jun 25, 2006
columbus, ohio
Good gt footage, bullrun starting in new york city

http://www.superspeeders.com/videos/flash/player.php?file=Bullrun2006-400k :banana :banana

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
I can't watch that video for fear a dude in a thong will come out and start gyrating in my face. I'll tolerate rap, metal, country, indian music, digeridoos, classical, whatever...but re-creating the ambience of a gay bar ruins anything to do with fast driving for me. :frown :lol

GTNJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 21, 2006
State of Confusion
:tongue
I can't watch that video for fear a dude in a thong will come out and start gyrating in my face. I'll tolerate rap, metal, country, indian music, digeridoos, classical, whatever...but re-creating the ambience of a gay bar ruins anything to do with fast driving for me. :frown :lol

Too funny !:tongue

dgussin1

Jul 6, 2006
Chicago, Il
I had to turn it off too, but for another reason...I was fearing that I was going to get the gun out and blow my head off because of that crap music.

dan

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2006
I would love to be in but I am sure the speeding tickets will out number my age.
just my thoughts
dan