Florida plane to Rally III?

cmoody32

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 8, 2006
If there are 6 to 8 people that want to fly to Rally III from the Florida area, let me know if you would be interested in finding a non commercial flight. Less headache and not too much more if done right.:cheers

MG0427

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 20, 2006
Central Florida
I would be interested, thanks

Mg

Dirk P

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 18, 2006
Orlando Florida
I am interested send me the information.

Dirk P

cmoody32

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 8, 2006
My King Air will take 1 or 2 stops depending on weight but I should be able to get a G1 that will make it a quick trip or a Citation II with 1 stop. All will fit 7. No need for too much luggage. If there is more interest for something larger I think I can find a fair price for something else.

I was thinking of heading out early on the 10th and coming back whenever I wake up on the 14th.

PM me or email me with number of people and location and I will look into scheduling.

andymlow

GT Owner
May 17, 2007
Sarasota, FL
Chris,
I'm interested. Bringing my son Alex too. Any further info?
Andy

msdoccars

GT Owner
Apr 17, 2007
Boca Raton
my husband and i would be interested we live in boca raton send info,
adele & mark (doccars)

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
send pics of plane and pilot :)

cmoody32

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 8, 2006
OK guys we are getting close to the Rally dates.

I have the following options:

King Air B200 seats 7 to 9, it will take a long time

Astra/G1 that seats 7, fast as sh1t

Citation II seats 7

Beach 400 seats 7

My initial thought is it will cost $2,000 - $2,500 per person. I will be eating a much greater portion but it is soo worth it to not have to deal with TSA or the sick guy sitting next to you etc etc.

I will be PMing all that said they were interested. The dates are leaving on the 10th from Sarasota (I could do a hop to tampa to do a pick up there if that works better) come home on the 14th whenever we wake up.

Feel free to PM or email me.

Chris Moody

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
... come home on the 14th whenever we wake up.

THERE'S the biggest advantage. You have your OWN timetable. The darn plane leaves whenever YOU say so! :thumbsup

cmoody32

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 8, 2006
dont forget about no screaming kids, crapy service, getting bumped off do to overbooking, the crappy peanut snacks, loosing your lugage.......shall I go on?

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
dont forget about no screaming kids, crapy service, getting bumped off do to overbooking, the crappy peanut snacks, loosing your lugage.......shall I go on?

Nope! No real need! :rofl

Dirk P

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 18, 2006
Orlando Florida
To let everyone know that the prices Chris is offering for the private plane is a great deal. I booked my flight a few weeks ago on Continental (up front) and the round trip ticket was almost $2,100. I had some friends from other states that are possibly meeting me in Vegas and were waiting on my flight information to book their flights, so I was pushed into a corner.

If you have not booked your flights and live in the Tampa area, I would jump on this deal. As Chris says you have no set departure times and the no damn lines at the Airports.

FYI, the security lines in Vegas on a Sunday and Monday are HUGH. It can take an hour or more to get through these line. (First Class has a seperate line but it still take 20 plus minutes)

:party

cmoody32

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 8, 2006
Just checking one more time....anyone interested?