Finally upgraded to lifetime membership

Cyclenirvana

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 7, 2006
Winston-Salem, NC
Got tired of thinking about this. When I summarize all of the ways this forum and its people have helped me and saved me cash, it is the only logical thing to do...
It started with fordgtprices.com and getting the car for MSRP.
Since then, it has included a second set of wheels from Leo Capaldi Racing (saved several hundered dollars), Hoosiers, Safecraft fire extinguisher, Livermore performance--Brey-Krauss seatbelt harness bracket, Crow 6-point harness, Shadowman and ACRJoe's Subwoofer removal, Cooltech transaxle cooler, exhaust compilation and my purchase of the Accufab version, my new harness bars with GT40 engraved, Accufab inlet stiffner.....not to mention all of the advice on the car, everything from tracking to troubleshooting issues. I am convinced that the stupid bolt issue was ultimately fixed because of this forum and its persistence. And now I have peace of mind!!

Now, some may conclude that I have spent more money...but I would say that I have spent it wisely, using the advice of people on this forum who know more than I do (and have the experience to back that knowledge up!). Unfortunately, I know I will continue to purchase stuff for this car...but heh I really enjoy it!!!
Thanks Dave and to all of the rest of you for being who you are and contributing to a great ownership experience! :thumbsup

Last edited:

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Think it is the only fair thing to do. If I owned the site it would be members only.
You did the right thing.
Welcome
Bony
subscribed member #1

Jason's Auto Spa

May 22, 2007
IL & AZ
Well said and congrats on supporting on the forum.

BigsGT

Tungsten GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 8, 2006
Austin Texas
Congrats and thanks!

Fubar

Totally ****** Up
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 2, 2006
Dallas, TX
Sense your a lifetime member now, you understand that you are no longer eligible to sell you GT.

S592R

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 3, 2006
Sense your a lifetime member now, you understand that you are no longer eligible to sell you GT.
well ... if you sell one you have to buy another. :biggrin Think of it like changing into another pair of favorite jeans.

Blue Moose

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Chandler,Arizona.
well ... if you sell one you have to buy another..... :biggrin

Don't I know it!
Thanks DBK and everyone here for making the Ford GT Forum one of the greatest automotive sites on earth:thumbsup Cyclenirvana, thank you for supporting the forum.

Last edited:

Cristo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 1, 2007
Arizona
The Ford GT Forum

In my opinion it is the best first money spent on your GT before or after your purchase!!! Think of it as an important accessory. What would we all do without the Forum? Cristo

Last edited:

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Got tired of thinking about this. When I summarize all of the ways this forum and its people have helped me and saved me cash, it is the only logical thing to do...
It started with fordgtprices.com and getting the car for MSRP.
Since then, it has included a second set of wheels from Leo Capaldi Racing (saved several hundered dollars), Hoosiers, Safecraft fire extinguisher, Livermore performance--Brey-Krauss seatbelt harness bracket, Crow 6-point harness, Shadowman and ACRJoe's Subwoofer removal, Cooltech transaxle cooler, exhaust compilation and my purchase of the Accufab version, my new harness bars with GT40 engraved, Accufab inlet stiffner.....not to mention all of the advice on the car, everything from tracking to troubleshooting issues. I am convinced that the stupid bolt issue was ultimately fixed because of this forum and its persistence. And now I have peace of mind!!

Now, some may conclude that I have spent more money...but I would say that I have spent it wisely, using the advice of people on this forum who know more than I do (and have the experience to back that knowledge up!). Unfortunately, I know I will continue to purchase stuff for this car...but heh I really enjoy it!!!
Thanks Dave and to all of the rest of you for being who you are and contributing to a great ownership experience! :thumbsup

Good Man !! Like you stated the value of this forum is unmeasurable. If you'd like to spend some more money I know where we can find you some cool Alum / CF caps that would look great on your car !! :rofl joking of course.. kinda ,sorta.. :biggrin

Aug 25, 2006
I signed on for "life" in the very beginning and have never looked back.

I have said it before; this is one of if not the finest Automotive Forums and then add this this it focuses on one of the coolest gal's of all time

What a combination

All the best

Shadowman

timcantwell

Le Mans 2010 Sponsor * Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
It's been said before, and I'll say it again. This group is incomparable! What a great bunch of folks!

Cyclenirvana

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 7, 2006
Winston-Salem, NC
Good Man !! Like you stated the value of this forum is unmeasurable. If you'd like to spend some more money I know where we can find you some cool Alum / CF caps that would look great on your car !! :rofl joking of course.. kinda ,sorta.. :biggrin

Oh yeah...I am strongly considering these. What do you think polished or blue for the tungsten?...need to pop my engine bay and look.

STUNTS

FORD GT OWNER & LITTLE TIMMYS DAD!
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
SoCal
Welcome, this has been my 1st forum, my 1st paid "lifetime member", my 1st time socializing on the internet (no jokes please) and it has been worth every penny.... congrats and thanks for supporting this unbelieveable forum
:cheers

J. Salmon

Mar 21, 2008
Lynchburg, VA
It's been said before, and I'll say it again. This group is incomparable! What a great bunch of folks!

Uh oh, look out. Here comes some punk wannabe. Just remember that Cyclenirvana put me on to this group, so blame him when the real estate prices fall around here...:wink

And BTW Mr. Nirvana, don't forget to order the dipstick too. Those custom caps are simply fantastic! This group comes up with some very impressive stuff.

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Yes, some people here have really expanded their minds (and some have forgotten that they did it, but are happy they survived).

Cyclenirvana

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 7, 2006
Winston-Salem, NC
Yes, I am getting a little tired of all the cool eye candy that some of you keep producing for our cars...I keep spending money!! Please only make cheap plastic things that nobody wants! All that Stillen stuff, The Whipple Gen 2, when will it end????:eek

GTNJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 21, 2006
State of Confusion
Oh yeah...I am strongly considering these. What do you think polished or blue for the tungsten?...need to pop my engine bay and look.

That's a tough choice .............. I'm thinking maybe blue for my all Black !

But then again polished is so pretty ........... ooooooooooooo maybe both. :thumbsup

choices .............choices:rofl........