Finally had a chance to take some pics of my right hook GT

OzGT

GT Owner
Aug 21, 2006
South of Sydney, AUS
Its been with me for all of 4 weeks now. She's already set up with the FRP long tubes and muffler, Penske 2-ways, and Whipple kit. We're just waiting on the Diablosport MAFia, that somehow didn't arrive with the Whipple kit from MMP, so we can fine tune the tune, which at the moment is too rich out the box.

On a somewhat personally bittersweet note, I just got word that the next RHD car is done already, which when delivery and registered will officially break my exclusivity of having the only one on the road here RHD. I was really hoping to hold on to enjoy that status a bit longer than the month I've had mine, seeing as the whole concept of commissioning a RHD conversion was mine. But others will jump on the bandwagon and there's money to be made by the conversion company. Don't know who owns this next car but I'm kind of hoping it's in another state.

Anyway here's some pics :cheers

24052008182vt2.jpg

24052008181gr7.jpg

24052008187wt9.jpg

24052008190yn8.jpg

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
OZ - just love it!

Enjoy it often.

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
Schweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!!!!

427Aggie

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 18, 2005
Frisco, Tx
Ahh come on....outside its not much different. GET ME THE INSIDE SHOTS!

STUNTS

FORD GT OWNER & LITTLE TIMMYS DAD!
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
SoCal
ah...... right hook:cheersmate

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
UGGLY car! UGLY, UGLY UUUUGLY!!!

:rofl:rofl:rofl :cheers :thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
UGGLY car! UGLY, UGLY UUUUGLY!!!

:rofl:rofl:rofl :cheers :thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup

Obviously you're refering to the GT-less garage at your wigwam.

OzGT

GT Owner
Aug 21, 2006
South of Sydney, AUS
Ahh come on....outside its not much different. GET ME THE INSIDE SHOTS!

That's already in the link in my sig, just click on it. No point duplicating well lit photos of the interior in yesterdays dimming outdoor light, when there are already good interior shots available...

'06 GT Black on Black - First RHD steering on the planet! Link
'03 Cobra major mods list, KB s/c
'08 Porsche Cayenne TT
'99 SVT Lightning:Link

Last edited:

0506FordGT

Jan 29, 2008
Maryland/Georgia
Schweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!!!!

What he said:thumbsup

shesgotlegs

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 20, 2006
Wow:thumbsup

Any chance of some inside shots?

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Its been with me for all of 4 weeks now. She's already set up with the FRP long tubes and muffler, Penske 2-ways, and Whipple kit. We're just waiting on the Diablosport MAFia, that somehow didn't arrive with the Whipple kit from MMP, so we can fine tune the tune, which at the moment is too rich out the box.

On a somewhat personally bittersweet note, I just got word that the next RHD car is done already, which when delivery and registered will officially break my exclusivity of having the only one on the road here RHD. I was really hoping to hold on to enjoy that status a bit longer than the month I've had mine, seeing as the whole concept of commissioning a RHD conversion was mine. But others will jump on the bandwagon and there's money to be made by the conversion company. Don't know who owns this next car but I'm kind of hoping it's in another state.

Anyway here's some pics :cheers

24052008182vt2.jpg

24052008181gr7.jpg

24052008187wt9.jpg

24052008190yn8.jpg

Thanks for sharing

OzGT

GT Owner
Aug 21, 2006
South of Sydney, AUS
Wow:thumbsup

Any chance of some inside shots?

PLS read back two posts.

Craig

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 14, 2006
San Diego
Excellent work!!! The attention to detail is amazing. They even changed the position of the DC receptacle and the starter button. It is definitely a factory equivalent job.

Black/no stripes does really look good.

Craig

pauleddy

Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 14, 2007
Newport/Boca Grande
VERY, very nice!! Clearly, you are a man of good taste in your choice of exterior color for your FGT!
Noticed the "side marker" safety lights...very Euro...probably a good thing to consider for a "mod" here in the States. Are they from a particular vehicle or vendor? Would like to install two on "Black Beauty" myself. Much appreciated for any info!
Paul

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225 MPH
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 5, 2005
Avondale, Arizona
:cheers

86blackwidow

Mar 10, 2008
Ventura,ca
That is a great looking car.

TEXAS GT

2006 Twin Turbo
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
They relocated the gas filler and the wipers sweep the opposite direction from stock. That means they had to refabricate both fenders and front hood.
:eek
Along with the interior mods, I can't imagine all the work and engineering that went into this.

How much do they charge for this slight alteration??:ack

OzGT

GT Owner
Aug 21, 2006
South of Sydney, AUS
VERY, very nice!! Clearly, you are a man of good taste in your choice of exterior color for your FGT!
Noticed the "side marker" safety lights...very Euro...probably a good thing to consider for a "mod" here in the States. Are they from a particular vehicle or vendor? Would like to install two on "Black Beauty" myself. Much appreciated for any info!
Paul

Why thank you Paul, right back at you friend:cheers. I've been having a standing debate with my friend who's a local dealer selling GT500's amongst other things and is obsessed with stripes. He keeps telling me that he wants to see stripes on the car, red ones believe it or not! I keep telling him I didn't buy a stripe delete version to go and put stripes on it -lol! The side markers are indeed pretty tasteful, given they are a necessary evil here. Best idea would be for you to email Mustang Motorsport(see link in my sig) direct with the question rather than going through me.

They relocated the gas filler and the wipers sweep the opposite direction from stock. That means they had to refabricate both fenders and front hood.
:eek
Along with the interior mods, I can't imagine all the work and engineering that went into this.

How much do they charge for this slight alteration??:ack

$US66,700 is what I paid- the 'retail' price for it is a bit more.

JOETWINT

FORD GT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 22, 2008
Brooklyn N.Y.
They also switched the location of the mirrors.....nice!