Figured out how to afford a Ford GT...

jj1987

Jun 9, 2006
I am going to make a fake Diploma from Harvard, maybe Duke

I mean its really hard to get a diploma, and I don't really want to save up money to pay for the school, or do the hard work, dedication and studying required. I just want to just make a fake diploma walk around and use it. Actually won't even pay the school $1

I mean, I will get a much better paying job. It will provide great oppurtunities for me and my family. So that should make it right. No one could blame me, just providing for myself and family.

And don't worry, I will take the worst job an IVY league school grad gets... Most of the Ivy league school grads will want the $100,000+ jobs, I'll be happy with a $75,000 a year, so I won't be taking their jobs. An Ivy leaguer would NEVER want a job like that.

I want a degree in medicine. I know I don't know the terminology and speak their language or really know that much of medical treatment....But you know what? I really think the hospital should provide a guy to translate all this Medical mumbojumbo, into terms I can understand.... So instead of saying Femur, I want them to just call it leg bone, so I understand what it is.

Sound good?

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
I'll be darned. I didn't realize you were an illegal alien, jj... :biggrin

jj1987

Jun 9, 2006
I'll be darned. I didn't realize you were an illegal alien, jj... :biggrin
Shh.....if I'm a doctor illegally and don't get caught for a year, I hear the right thing to do is grandfather me in :thumbsup

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
...I'm callin' ICE. (And I don't mean BlackICE.)

ROCMAN

Big Dawg!
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 9, 2006
USA
Haha! A 75K job wont pay for a GT. Maybe you can make enough by offering that service to other guys. :wink

isaakgt

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 20, 2005
Wilder, Idaho
I guess I'm living proof you don't have to be rich nor have a college diploma to be a GT owner. Just try working hard and cater to the people who have the money. For me, I like keeping it simple. The world is full of opportunity. :usa

FordGTGuy

Aug 1, 2005
Norfolk, VA
What is this Catch Me If You Can?

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
The people who have the money.

Just try working hard and cater to the people who have the money.

Ahhhh...Rich people. I like rich people. I like the way they live. But more important than that, I like the way I live when I'm around them.

Chip

jj1987

Jun 9, 2006
What is this Catch Me If You Can?
No, I've just been applying certain concepts the democrats come up with to other aspects of life.

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit
I guess I'm living proof you don't have to be rich nor have a college diploma to be a GT owner. Just try working hard and cater to the people who have the money. For me, I like keeping it simple. The world is full of opportunity. :usa

Tony,

To my way of thinking, real success has never been measured by diplomas nor size of bank account. Fortunately, there is room for more than one way of 'tracking' success. I spent my early years 'training' under a fellow that left academia w/o any diploma whatsoever -- he made to Billionaire status...

You are World Class guy. I sure am glad you made the decision to buy a GT, you enhance the owner base!

:cheers Cheers! :cheers

Rex

Last edited:

isaakgt

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 20, 2005
Wilder, Idaho
Tony,

To my way of thinking, real success has never been measured by diplomas nor size of bank account. Fortunately, there is room for more than one way of 'tracking' success. I spent my early years 'training' under a fellow that left academia w/o any diploma whatsoever -- he made to Billionaire status...

You are World Class guy. I sure am glad you made the decision to buy a GT, you enhance the owner base!

:cheers Cheers! :cheers

Rex

Well, thanks Rex. I'll take that as a compliment. Lots of nice folks like yourself make this hobby fun for all of us. I think everyone is confortable hanging out here. The GT is a dream come true for me and many others. :cheers

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
jj, just for your info, new MD's are fingerprinted and go through vigorous background checks now. I don't think you can pull off a doctor job. Try an insurance executive or hospital administrator.

KMCBOSS

RED GT owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 3, 2006
Bremerton, Washington
Try joining the military - the governent pays 150K for a 6 year enlistment to folks that serve in the special forces ie SEAL, Green Beret etc.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Frankie,
How is your patent application coming on the finger print transfer technology your developing? Please keep us in the loop :)
Cheers,
Bony