Favorite Rally III pic

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
ass-x-actly, I was on the tail end, when they sent a water truck out to slow some folks down. The last 8-10 miles where on Indian reservation land and I understand they fine you and confiscate your car. I was not worried as the speed limits where clearly posted and I was following StormCat and we never pushed to clearly posted limit. We did speak to several FGT owners that showed their wanton disregard for the laws of man and received summons.

better buy a spare plate or two, I ass-ume you got the same letter I got last week.
folks will start mounting that crystal in their rear window?

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
Yep, Stormcat always drives within the speedlimit! :rofl :bs

I think the wallet holder is more important, since those are personalized and less likely to be stolen. Those have been stopped already.

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
Yep, Stormcat always drives within the speedlimit! :rofl :bs

I know this to be the case :lol

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Stormy is a bit slow, but respectful of all rules and regulations.
No fair Frankie tying his slow driving and shipping together...

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
I have never been stopped, so I would not know, I just support good charities...

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
With Anders in my car, I had my radar detector screaming the last 10 miles out of the Valley of Fire to I-15 - consequently we motored the whole (very straight) road at the posted 35 mph. Boring!

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
what is a radar detector?

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
With Anders in my car, I had some device screaming the last 10 miles out of the Valley of Fire to I-15 - consequently we motored the whole (very straight) road at the posted 35 mph. Boring!

what is a radar detector?

Will edit the original posting also - NOT! :thumbsup :lol

Not 4N

Tungsten GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
Calgary AB
Our group just waited beind the rocks until it was clear :biggrin

rock.jpg

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
B O N Y said:
...I ass-ume you got the same letter I got last week...

I got a couple of those "letters", complete with photos! They make great kindling for the fireplace...:lol

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
So you guys actually got letters? I guess I'm miffed that I didn't get one, or I was going too slow.

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
Bony was speaking of the letters 1199 members got.

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
So you guys actually got letters? I guess I'm miffed that I didn't get one, or I was going too slow.

I guess my letter was different than Bonys. To get one of my special letters you had to be an enthusiastic attendee of the pre-Rally in PHX. :lol

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Chris,
You got a letter from the Paradise Police Dept with a photo radar ticket?
Done that, did that, they can't enforce them if you live outside Maricopa County,
The ones you have to worry about are from the Arizona Dept of Public Health?
How are you feeling, everything OK? I fee great!
Dr Feelgood wrote me an Rx, and I am better. The 2ok Oxycotin will be offered
on Ebay shortly :)
Cheers,
Bony

Last edited:

tpraceman

THEE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 20, 2006
Washington Michigan
Chris,
You got a letter from the Paradise Police Dept with a photo radar ticket?
Done that, did that, they can't enforce them if you live outside Maricopa County,
The ones you have to worry about are from the Arizona Dept of Public Health?
How are you feeling, everything OK? I fee great!
Dr Feelgood wrote me an Rx, and I am better. The 2ok Oxycotin will be offered
on Ebay shortly :)
Cheers,
Bony

Ok this would be a bad time to tell you my nephew is the assistant prosecutor in Maricopa......but he Loves my GT now those yellow and white one's :shrug

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Not at all, as I wrote, they have to effect service, their photo radar and camera tickets service via mail only is recognized in Maricopa county.

Piccola

GT aficionado
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 17, 2006
Grand Junction, CO
Unfortunately, some of us actually DO live in Maricopa County. And they have those darn video cameras everywhere here! :thumbsdow I've had to remind myself that the road is not my personal race course. I don't know if I should be proud or embarrassed that I've behaved well enough to avoid those tickets. :bored

BTW, beautiful shot of those GTs by the rocks!! :thumbsup We may not have the ocean in our backyard, but the scenery is hard to beat!

Not 4N

Tungsten GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
Calgary AB
Video cameras??????

speed2.jpg

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Unfortunately, some of us actually DO live in Maricopa County. And they have those darn video cameras everywhere here! :thumbsdow

BUT, my daughter (who lives down there) informed me that any "photo" ticket one receives in the mail, if ignored, requires personal 'contact' by the court (similiar to a process server) since there's no way the court can prove one has actually RECEIVED a ticket that was simply "mailed". I think she said they attempt to contact you in person at your residence on 3 different occasions, and if they fail to make contact by the 3rd time, the ticket is trash canned. Evidently not too many people down there are aware that's the way it works and are pretty "ticked off" when they find out they shouldn't have answered the darn door!

(Maricopa residents pls correct the above if I've remembered this wrong.)