Fast and The Furious 4 Movie Car Casting Call

JK_GT

GT Owner
Sep 18, 2007
Fort Lauderdale Florida
If anyone is interested in getting their car in the forthcoming Fast and Furious 4 movie here is the link to the info:

http://www.richkingcasting.net/role_details.php?role=153

In reading the info seem to be most interested in american muscle cars and import tuners in the LA area?

contact info: You can email mac.castingrk@gmail.com or regular mail... 6671 W. Sunset Blvd, suite 1597, Los Angeles, CA 90028 Phone is 323.993.0186

All the best.
Joel

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
I will be the stand in for all the bedroom scenes.
Also the body double for Nick and an extra for the bar room drinking scenes.

red gt 1442

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 23, 2005
NY Metro Area
If anyone is interested in getting their car in the forthcoming Fast and Furious 4 movie here is the link to the info:

http://www.richkingcasting.net/role_details.php?role=153

In reading the info seem to be most interested in american muscle cars and import tuners in the LA area?

contact info: You can email mac.castingrk@gmail.com or regular mail... 6671 W. Sunset Blvd, suite 1597, Los Angeles, CA 90028 Phone is 323.993.0186

All the best.
Joel

All looks great going in, but look out when they offer $50. a day, and you are stuck there for 12 to 15 hours. In the event of a fender bender, the owner is resposible...their Ins. will not cover (they claim not under their control).....and they really dont want FGT's, they would upstage their principal cars...that's a no-no....

Gino

red gt 1442

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 23, 2005
NY Metro Area

Bony,

Timmy can probably give you a few pointers.... the best part would be not to be a stand in...but a photo double.. then you get to do the real action. Over, and Over again.....lol

Gino

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Gino,
What did Timmy mean that they don't have film fast enough to capture my action? :)

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Listen to Gino...
He knows what he speaks...
That does it, I am going to hold out for $55 plus catering...
Do you think I can ask for a starwagon with my name on the door?

barondw

GT Owner
Sep 8, 2005
You can ask for anything you lie but................I don't think you'll get it unless Gino becomes your union rep.

Dave

Jones

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 11, 2007
Orange County, CA
If they'd let me drive my car in the movie, I'd do it for free...

AlohaGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 13, 2007
Honolulu, HI
Gino,
What did Timmy mean that they don't have film fast enough to capture my action? :)

I believe it has something to do with the premature affliction.

Jason's Auto Spa

May 22, 2007
IL & AZ
You could be the stand in for Russel Crowe :eek

http://www.richkingcasting.net/role_details.php?role=147

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Thanks Jason, I am down to a size 36" waste, but 46" jacket fits fine. I will get another 4" lopped off for those nude scenes. Gino is my agent, so I am a slide in.
Good job, go ahead and post another picture of a BMW you just detailed... your getting a pass :)

Jason's Auto Spa

May 22, 2007
IL & AZ
Thanks Jason, I am down to a size 36" waste, but 46" jacket fits fine. I will get another 4" lopped off for those nude scenes. Gino is my agent, so I am a slide in.
Good job, go ahead and post another picture of a BMW you just detailed... your getting a pass :)
I'm holding on to these passes to use as get out of jail free cards for moments like that. Pass #1 in the bank :biggrin

red gt 1442

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 23, 2005
NY Metro Area

Mr. Bony, thank God that we have you to make us laugh with your amusing and entertaining posts.....Congrats on reaching 36"...now we are par...keep up that great sense of humor you so wonderfully display....

Gino

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Getting down for 52" to 36" has been a 14 month journey...
Especially since my hobby is eatting well...
Enjoy the Super Bowl!

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
Getting down for 52" to 36" has been a 14 month journey...
Especially since my hobby is eatting well...
Enjoy the Super Bowl!

That is fantastic! More than 1" per month. That takes a lot of will power and dedication. I think you better stop losing those inches soon, or you will disappear in 36 months.

:thumbsup

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
My Ricer GT would fit right in !!!