Mar 9, 2007
New York & SoCal
PM sent

gtjim

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 28, 2006
PM sent.

Would like set with at least 2 extras with "2005" on top and "#1425" on bottom, if possible.

THanks,

jdoc7

GT Owner #1872
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 7, 2007
Central, Illinois
Derry, check your PM

GTNJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 21, 2006
State of Confusion
After placing the new engraved lug nuts, do you leave off the center cap so they are visible? I have the stock wheels. Does anyone have pics after installation?

4.jpg

Derry

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
buffalo, NY
GTNJ,

I think most of those getting the lugs have the optional wheels with exposed nuts although at least a couple guys have bought them with the standard wheels. I am not sure what they did. Since you were getting the standard GT logo, if you do not want them they can be used for someone else. Just let me know.

Derry

06fordgt

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 8, 2006
Toronto Canada
derry I sent you a pm.

KERRY P

GT Owner
Dec 31, 2005
YORBA LINDA CALIFORNIA
PM sent with return info, THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!

JMBLOWNWS6

Oct 28, 2006
Could I get a set made for my 04 cobra? Just with the snake on them? Please pm me the info and where to pay! :)

JMG

06fordgt

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 8, 2006
Toronto Canada
Derry thank you!!!! :biggrin Guys these are a pieces of art!!:cool
I met Derry yesterday when I picked them up at his plant. Also thanks for meeting there on Sat in the morning. Very nice and BIG plant also.
These make a great "car specific addittion" to my car with the year and car #on each nut.:biggrin
Very high quality and look great. The case they come in is just as good for display as it is for holding the nuts.:thumbsup
Derry your car is going to rock with that new whipple supercharger. Car looks great.
Once again thanks and nice to meet you in person. We'll have to get together as we're only about 1 hour away from each other. Another good opportunity to stretch her legs getting there and back.

:cheers

Fubar

Totally ****** Up
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 2, 2006
Dallas, TX
Your nuts are very popular. You should should be a proud, proud man.

dgussin1

Jul 6, 2006
Chicago, Il
Your nuts are very popular. You should should be a proud, proud man.
the only problem is, it's a bunch of guys who want his nuts. :rofl

I have em.

Derry

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
buffalo, NY
I have enough who want to order the nuts to make one more run. For those who have PM'd me with orders Thank you! If you want customized ones (ie. VIN, year, Heritage, ?) and did not specify it in your first PM I will need that information. Also please send me your shipping addresses and whether you prefer paypal of a check. Any others interested I need to know in the next 2 days.

06FordGT, thanks for the kind words It was a pleasure to meet you! We'll get a few GT's together this summer.

Derry

john gourley

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 27, 2006
I would like to order a set with Heritage GT #1200 ship to john Gourley 4002 river road saint joseph missouri 64505 816 7522800 john@ marqueemediaworks.com paypal or check let me know amount thanks

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
Derry, I would also like to get a set too. With "Midnight" on the top and "Blue 1715" on the bottom. PM me with how to pay and the pricing and I will PM back the shipping address.

Thanks!

Last edited:

dgussin1

Jul 6, 2006
Chicago, Il
Derry, did you get my check?

RedGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 21, 2006
Foxfield, Colorado
I would like a set also. Sent you a PM earlier today.

EUROKLR

GT Owner
Feb 17, 2006
Hi Derry, I also would like a set too. 2005 on top #963 on bottom will pay through paypal PM me with total and will send you my address.
Thanks, Tom

06fordgt

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 8, 2006
Toronto Canada
Derry look forward to it!! Luv to see a bunch of the gals get together.:cheers :thumbsup