Engine Billet Cap Set

icoburn

Aug 30, 2015
Any suggestions where I can find a complete set of billet engine caps? 321 no longer produces them.

RickH

GT Owner
Mar 5, 2015
Florida
Good luck! I almost was accused of starting a "bidding war" when I advertised for a set I wanted. Never received a response from anyone positive. People are sitting on them like other parts for the FGT.

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
With all the new owners joining the ranks it is not out of the question they might run them again if there is enough interest. 321 makes a great product and are a pleasure to work with. I suggest you contact then direct and see what type of minimum order they need and start a thread on who is interested.

icoburn

Aug 30, 2015
Good luck! I almost was accused of starting a "bidding war" when I advertised for a set I wanted. Never received a response from anyone positive. People are sitting on them like other parts for the FGT.

With all the new owners joining the ranks it is not out of the question they might run them again if there is enough interest. 321 makes a great product and are a pleasure to work with. I suggest you contact then direct and see what type of minimum order they need and start a thread on who is interested.

Thanks guys appreciate the reply. I will check to see if 321 has any interest in a limited run.

Brombear

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 16, 2013
Frankfurt Area, Germany
Be patient. Might take some time till enough people have jumped onto this. Last time it took about a year if memory serves correct. Spending time looking for parts is one of the only downsides of owning a Ford GT.

Last edited: