Easy Rider Featured Motorcycle

furlong

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 14, 2007
pennsylvania
This is a custom built motorcycle that was featured in Easy Rider Magazine and also in V-Twin magazine 25 Best Customs of 2006. We started with a frame from Germany designed by Marcus Walz, the top bike designer in Europe. The sheet metal is hand formed, the tank was custom airbrushed of a Gil Elvgren girl. The handle bars were fabricated and the front fork is a one piece billet aluminum piece. The motor is a S&S 124" that was powder coated black as was the rest of the motor. The back tire is a 280 mounted on a Walz aluminum wheel, the controls are Performance Machine. This bike was built to be the opposite of all of the custom bikes being designed at that time. There is no chrome on this bike and the seat is 16" from the ground. It was entered in only one large bike show and it won Best in Show. Pictures don't show the black sinister look of this ultra low ride.
Very few miles on this bike and a head turner wherever you park it. I have stopped riding and have 4 great bikes that I will sell. Please contact me if you are interested: Chuck 215-239-5508.Walz#1.JPGWalz#2.JPGWalz#3.JPG

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Nice looking scoot!!! :thumbsup:thumbsup

Luke Warmwater

Permanent Vacation
Jul 29, 2009
Boondocks, Colorado
That thing is badass looking! Pockets... you're too old!

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Eeeeeeeeeeeh, shuddup, Wastewater!