Dyno tune

GToygrl

GT Owner
Jul 5, 2013
I am adding new Whipple supercharger to my GT. Can anyone recommend the best place to take my car to have it dyno tuned? I live in Reno NV and there is no one in my area. I am willing to transport my car anywhere to get the best dyno tune.

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
I can assist you with that. Email me torrie@unleashedtuning.com

FGT899

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 10, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
Do you have your Whipple yet? I have a new 4.0L with all the goodies that I have decided not to install. I will let it all go for a good deal.

GToygrl

GT Owner
Jul 5, 2013
Do you have your Whipple yet? I have a new 4.0L with all the goodies that I have decided not to install. I will let it all go for a good deal.

What will you let it go for? I do still need an answer to my original post of where to take the car for dyno. Why did you change your mind?

550rwhp

GT Owner
Nov 6, 2012
North of Dallas, Texas
Torrie did my tune. Very happy with his work. Email him and he will take care of you.

Waldo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 7, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
Torrie did my tune. Very happy with his work. Email him and he will take care of you.
Another happy Torrie customer here.

Propdave

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 11, 2016
Calgary, Canada
How much are you looking for for your Whipple SC? Thanks

Sdomfs

Sep 8, 2010
Please let me know what your asking for the whipple 4.0 you have for sale. Thanks.

FBA

GT Owner
Dec 5, 2010
31.022340° N / 44.846191° W
Have Torrie tune it remotely. Just find a Dyno/ tuner near you, take the car there and Torrie will do the rest. There's no one better at this than him...