Drill Baby Drill

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
oh the 3.75.... for some reason I thought you were running a much smaller one. you should be find at that boost level, if im not mistaken that should be about 17lbs

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
oh the 3.75.... for some reason I thought you were running a much smaller one. you should be find at that boost level, if im not mistaken that should be about 17lbs
Freddy now has a 4.0L so the boost is probably higher that that.

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225 MPH
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 5, 2005
Avondale, Arizona

with the mods i have done to the airbox i am hoping that my 4.0L makes at least 20 lbs of boost. if not then i will be putting a smaller pulley on it.

with that BIG intake you got and the 3.0" pulley, you got to be close to 30 lbs of boost now :eek

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
with the mods i have done to the airbox i am hoping that my 4.0L makes at least 20 lbs of boost. if not then i will be putting a smaller pulley on it.

with that BIG intake you got and the 3.0" pulley, you got to be close to 30 lbs of boost now :eek

with the 3.5" pulley it was only making 20-21 lbs im going to put the 3 on it next but my motor is not stock either, heads have been ported cams are different so its hard to tell, I hope it will make at least 26-27lb but It probably wont, it would be nice to make over 1100 on boost alone! last time it made 933 at 21lbs of boost and that was without the new fuel system and the bigger injectors. this time...... have to wait and see when torrie gets here :)

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
Hey now !

MTV8

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 24, 2010
Houston Texas

A 4 inch pulley should make 19psi with the 4.0L Whipple. That would be with an otherwise stock engine though.