Does anyone know Rockwall Ford east of Dallas?

Joe Dozzo

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 22, 2006
Canon City, CO
I hope this link works... They have what's advertised as a new Tungsten GT w/all 4 options, for 151K.

http://www.cars.com/go/search/detai...36&recnum=24&leadExists=true&sellerFirst=true

If no one knows these guys to be less than reputable, I'm on my way to ownership!

Thanks,

Joe

TEXAS GT

2006 Twin Turbo
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Looks like a stripper. They even list the Rockford Fosgate stereo which is a plus in my book over the Mac. But they don't say anything about other options like the stripes, wheels or brakes. Could be a good deal if you want a base model.

Rountree Ford in Shreveport offered me a Tungsten with all the options today at about $4000 below MSRP, $163945. It could probably be bought for less if someone were serious enough to make them an offer. Their number is 318-524-4614 if anyone is interested. Paul Sutton is the manager.

Joe Dozzo

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 22, 2006
Canon City, CO
Just a hint of bait-n-switch... Salesman professed no knowledge where 151K came from.

Car is fully optioned despite what the online ad says. They have offered to sell at 159K which is still not bad, but in my case there is an identical car here in CO that I can get at that price.