Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
SoCal
Sammy, so are you not an apple fan :confused

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California

I'm sure a 12g slug would do it in too and maybe a 180g FMJ 357 .

H

HHGT

Sammy, so are you not an apple fan :confused

Tim, are you trying to stir the pot?

No I'm not.

dbackg

dbackg
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 28, 2009
Tempe, AZ
are ipads computers?

H

HHGT

are ipads computers?

I wish I could take a shot at one....

dbackg

dbackg
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 28, 2009
Tempe, AZ

Well, one day, when the wifey leaves to run an errand ..... and she forgets her "pad"

H

HHGT

Well, one day, when the wifey leaves to run an errand ..... and she forgets her "pad"

I paid for it....

dbackg

dbackg
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 28, 2009
Tempe, AZ
I paid for it....

lol. good point.

don't we all. some how, some way, we always pay for it. twisted sick joke God played on us.

life always comes back full circle.

the Seinfeld episode. even Steve. LMAO

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State

Wanna borrow my .50 cal?

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
Wanna borrow my .50 cal?

If it is a 50 BMG can't own one in CA. If you brought it across the CA border it may be a felony!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.50_Caliber_BMG_Regulation_Act_of_2004

Last edited:

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
If it is a 50 BMG can't own one in CA. If you brought it across the CA border it may be a felony!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.50_Caliber_BMG_Regulation_Act_of_2004

'Handgun...but then, in "the land of fruits and nuts" (BONY) THAT'S probably illegal, too...unless you're a gang banger or some other crook...then it wouldn't be any 'biggie'...

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
'Handgun...but then, in "the land of fruits and nuts" (BONY) THAT'S probably illegal, too...unless you're a gang banger or some other crook...then it wouldn't be any 'biggie'...

A 50AE is OK

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
A 50AE is OK

'Doesn't matter anyway...Sam would hafta come up here & get it if he wanted to borrow it, and all that stuff would be HIS problem from there on out! :lol

Legal Eagle Pockets

STUNTS

FORD GT OWNER & LITTLE TIMMYS DAD!
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
SoCal
Tim, are you trying to stir the pot?

No I'm not.

No sir, but it took me a while to get it.... remember, I'm not always the brightest crayon in the box... I do however love your avatar and would appreciate you fwd'ing me the graphic... When I started seeing it, I thought BAD A$$ MOTHER FU$#ER APPLE, says it all :) They are out of the box with fwd/future thinking that is easily used with no ..... whats that word? BUGS/VIruses.... that's it!!
But, you meean the graphic to represent your hatred towards them, I didn't see it that way, but I do now :rofl

So, yes, I was confused but seriously, is anyone surprised by that?

The real neeeet thing is that my dad is an electrical/mechanical engineer, owns his own business, has government contracts for certain missiles, does things in the medical field as well and works with motorola, GE, black and decker etc..... yada yada yada.... robotics... blah blah blah...... he builds, programs and mcguyvers PC's for a living.....

Well, I bought him a Mac book pro for Christmas this year and he was all up i giggles about it..... one reason was because he has had clients ask him about his knowledge and "usability" with the macs.... I was stoked to buy him something that I thought he'd cringe about but it turned out to be the best present I have bought him in a decade

Love ya SAM :)

H

HHGT

No sir, but it took me a while to get it.... remember, I'm not always the brightest crayon in the box... I do however love your avatar and would appreciate you fwd'ing me the graphic... When I started seeing it, I thought BAD A$$ MOTHER FU$#ER APPLE, says it all :) They are out of the box with fwd/future thinking that is easily used with no ..... whats that word? BUGS/VIruses.... that's it!!
But, you meean the graphic to represent your hatred towards them, I didn't see it that way, but I do now :rofl

So, yes, I was confused but seriously, is anyone surprised by that?

The real neeeet thing is that my dad is an electrical/mechanical engineer, owns his own business, has government contracts for certain missiles, does things in the medical field as well and works with motorola, GE, black and decker etc..... yada yada yada.... robotics... blah blah blah...... he builds, programs and mcguyvers PC's for a living.....

Well, I bought him a Mac book pro for Christmas this year and he was all up i giggles about it..... one reason was because he has had clients ask him about his knowledge and "usability" with the macs.... I was stoked to buy him something that I thought he'd cringe about but it turned out to be the best present I have bought him in a decade

Love ya SAM :)

Hey Tim, you still owe me a couple of afternoons to get that drift driving thing down. What do you recommend for a car rental/agency?

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
Sam - Avis now rents BMW's

True - had a couple already in Dallas

:rofl

H

HHGT

Sam - Avis now rents BMW's

True - had a couple already in Dallas

:rofl

Yahh Baby. Im trashing them now

timcantwell

Le Mans 2010 Sponsor * Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
Yahh Baby. Im trashing them now

You guys are crazy, call me when you plan your drift class, I can help. You're only a one hour flight or 5 hour drive away!

H

HHGT

You guys are crazy, call me when you plan your drift class, I can help. You're only a one hour flight or 5 hour drive away!

You're on Tim, since Tim is not calling me back.