Dinner - Short Notice

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
I just read that Chip is on his way to Fresno today, so I called him to see if he wanted to go to dinner (wasn't sure if he was spending the night). Answer - YES, so if any one wants to join us, it's 9:00 pm at the Elbow Room in Fresno (731 West San Jose Avenue). I think Sam and Jake from Project 321 will be there with us.

Sorry about the short notice - but if youcan came by for a drink, or dinner, just show up!

Ralphie

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
Well, it was a very nice dinner...Evan Guyett joined us at BONY's booth in the Elbow Room restaurant in Fresno; the meal was excellent as always, and we toasted just about everyone & everything with Maker's Mark Manhattans - the BONY special! Needless to say, after about 7 or 10 of them, I spent the night in local area.
:party​
For me, it was a nice wild hair spontaneous trip, allowing me to drive my favorite car for a good jaunt (180 miles each way) through my favorite part of the world - Yosemite National Park and the Sierra Nevada Mountains, with dinner & drinks with great people Doesn't get much better. :thumbsup

:cheers​

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
An excellent evening. I felt a little rough in the morning however.

Chip

eg1985

GT Owner
Jan 7, 2007
Fresno, CA
I had a great time! Thanks again Chip and nice meeting you Ralphie!

Happy Feet

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 9, 2009
Pasadena, Ca
Hello Ralphie and Chip,

Ralphie you and I meet over coffee in Mammoth, I truly enjoy that morning! Chip you stoled my reading glassing on a dyno day,but dinner was good! I am glad you two got together for some good times.

I have been in afghanistan for three months it is good to be back home! Wish I was able to hook up with you two. I really like your two company!

Best Regards,

Chuck