Different look for my GT

gtforme

GT Owner
Apr 12, 2009
In the past i have seen some pictures of a White with blue strip GT with racing numbers and decals , I was thinking of getting some of these temporary decals for fun , and I was wondering if anyone has any pics of a white with blue stripe GT decorated this way

Also is there any paint issues with these temp. decals and where would you buy them if i wanted to go this route

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State

Last edited:

red gt 1442

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 23, 2005
NY Metro Area
Evidently there are both permanent & removable types available. Trent (Not 4N) is currently your best bet for getting either type, I would think

Trent IS the ONLY place to go........I have seen his work...it is outstanding........and perfect in every way!!!!!:thumbsup

Gino

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Ford GT & Cobra pictures 001_640x480.jpgWell I guess I should speak up. I don't have any trouble finding my GT in the parking garage at our GT outings when there are 50-60 white GT's on the same floor. Ha Ha I certainly enjoy the different look to my GT and have had many comments about it. I would use the light cling on's only. Any sign shop can print them on light or heavy material.

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
I've used both the static cling & adhesive vinyl meatballs/numbers. Both are removable on factory paint but the static clings are reusuable for a few times. I like the vinyl though as it looks painted on. I have a great shop my firends own here in NorCal. If you PM me I can give you the contact info - they can ship. They've done them for my GT & others on the Forum.

Ed

gtforme

GT Owner
Apr 12, 2009
Thamon GT

Got any more pics , I would love to see them

AZSTAD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 4, 2008
Arizona
Here's another white/blue GT with numbers on it. Enjoy.

TrioByTheWater_small.jpg

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Ford GT & Cobra pictures 011.jpgFord GT & Cobra pictures 012.jpgFord GT & Cobra pictures 005_640x480.jpgAdditional Pictured with decals.