Detroit Area GT Owners - Labor Day Weekend 2007

V8power

Aug 28, 2006
The Romeo Peach Festival Car Show & Charity Cruise will occur at the Romeo Engine Plant Sunday, September 3rd. Registration for the event is from 8:00 to noon. The show is open from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM. The cruise is right after the show and is one of the best cruises you will ever participate in.

Ford Motor Company does not run this event. Nor does Ford Motor Company make any money off the event. The event is run by the local Romeo Lions Club and ALL PROCEEDS GO TO CHARITY. The Romeo Engine Plant simply hosts the event as a community service for the Lions Club .

Last year we had 3 GT owners participate. Hopefully, they enjoyed the day as much as we did!

For those that use GPS or MAPQUEST, the address for the Romeo Engine Plant and the event is:

701 East 32 Mile Road
Romeo, Michigan 48065

The plant is located NE of the intersection of M-53 and 32 Mile Road.

V8power

Aug 28, 2006
Sorry, I just realized that I made a mistake on the date.

The show is SUNDAY, September 2ND.

Guess that's what I get for copying last year's posting...

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
sounds interesting, but I will be in Columbus at the NMRA Drag Races that weekend. Hope you have good attendance.
AJB

V8power

Aug 28, 2006
Registration Time Change

I haven't gotten much response, but in case you were planning on surprising us and dropping in, I was told yesterday that the registration starts at 7 AM this year. Don't worry if you come later than that; I'll make sure that any GT that shows up will get a great spot!

dikran

GT Owner
Aug 11, 2006
Birmingham, MI
I'll have to look at what I have scheduled for the family, but I might show up. Thanks for the info.

V8power

Aug 28, 2006
GREAT!!!! Looking forward to seeing you if you can! I'll be the one waving the sign to get into the West gate of the plant...

V8power

Aug 28, 2006
Reminder!!!!

DON'T FORGET!!!!

As you're making your weekend plans, make time for the Charity Car Show and Cruise....

The Romeo Peach Festival Car Show is THIS coming Sunday!

Hope to see you there!!!!

V8power

Aug 28, 2006
OK, I'm done nagging after this...

Last reminder....

Hope to see you Sunday! Registration is 7am - noon...

Everyone have a great holiday weekend, regardless of what you decide to do!!!!!

markburnstein

GT Owner
May 17, 2015
is there an active club for motor city area owners?