Detailer- South Orange County, CA

mlane

FORD GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 27, 2008
Coto de Caza, CA
Does anyone know of a very good detailer around the Mission Viejo, CA area?

Thanks
mlane

H

HHGT

Thanks
mlane

Contact a fellow GT owner by the name of Jim (949) 376-8409, he had his Red/Wht recently detailed and it took the guy 2 days to finish. Tell him Sam sent you his way. Jim works and lives in Laguna Beach just over the hill from you. BTW, once you get to know Jim, tell him that Sam says that his M3 is the most hideous car ever made - He he!

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
...OK....Share the info when you get it please.

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
BTW, once you get to know Jim, tell him that Sam says that his M3 is the most hideous car ever made - He he!

Wow. That is harsh coming from a guy looking for beauty in a Cadillac...:biggrin

H

HHGT

Wow. That is harsh coming from a guy looking for beauty in a Cadillac...:biggrin

Randy....Did you notice that no modern BMW made the 101 sexiest cars in TopGear? I rest my case...

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Mike from Promobile Auto Detailing just did my entire Ford GT with Zymol Vintage wax. Amazing stuff. He's mobile and travels around Orange County. He works hard to get the right results.

You should be able to find his website via goggle. You can see pics of past work on his website. Just google the above name. I think his phone number is 714 area code.

PROMOBILE2.jpg

PROMOBILE3.jpg

PROMOBILE4.jpg

PROMOBILE6.jpg

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Randy....Did you notice that no modern BMW made the 101 sexiest cars in TopGear? I rest my case...

Rely on Jeremy Clarkson if you will to judge beauty, I'll use my own eyes. :wink

I noticed how you added in "modern" BMW.

California GT

GT Owner
Jul 24, 2006
San Juan Capistrano, CA

Thanks
mlane

Terry (949) 228-2502. He has been doing all my vehicles for 7 years. He is out in Coto Thurs. afternoons.

H

HHGT

Rely on Jeremy Clarkson if you will to judge beauty, I'll use my own eyes. :wink

I noticed how you added in "modern" BMW.

M1, 2002Tii, 3.0CSI, Z8 are works of art. The rest are over priced Honda Civics and Toyota Camrys

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
M1, 2002Tii, 3.0CSI, Z8 are works of art. The rest are over priced Honda Civics and Toyota Camrys

Last I checked, the Z8 qualified as modern. :wink

30M3.jpg

266K miles on the odometer. Interior looks wonderful. E30 is my favorite M3. That's not true, I love the E36 and E92 also.

30M3A.jpg

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
I found Mike's info. His phone number is 714-683-7725, Pro Mobile Auto Detail.

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
I found Mike's info. His phone number is 714-683-7725, Pro Mobile Auto Detail.

...and his website - http://promobileautodetail.com/index.html