Detailed Vehicles *DUW*

Jason's Auto Spa

May 22, 2007
IL & AZ
For those that did not navigate through my site, I thought I would post some pictures of my work over the years. Enjoy!

32.jpg

6c.jpg

YXYY2%20.jpg

x7%20.jpg

2%20.jpg

x14%20.jpg

XXJ11%20.jpg

21.jpg

XY2%20.jpg

27.jpg

35.jpg

11.jpg

38.jpg

a6%20.jpg

46.jpg

12.jpg

36.jpg

For more pictures - See my portfolio! :thumbsup

Shelby#18

GTX1 Owner/Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 15, 2006
Nev./So. Cal./Minn.
Now that is some nice work!

scode

Mar 28, 2006
Plymouth, MI
Nice work. That Maurauder in the pic is Jerry Barns car. That thing will run with a stock GT:biggrin

Scode

Bill Oxley

GT Owner
Jun 15, 2006
Denver area

For those that did not navigate through my site, I thought I would post some pictures of my work over the years. Enjoy!

32.jpg

6c.jpg

YXYY2%20.jpg

x7%20.jpg

2%20.jpg

x14%20.jpg

XXJ11%20.jpg

21.jpg

XY2%20.jpg

27.jpg

35.jpg

11.jpg

38.jpg

a6%20.jpg

46.jpg

12.jpg

36.jpg

For more pictures - See my portfolio! :thumbsup

Some very nice work! Pictures are very well done!!!

I'd like to copy and paste a few of your pictures to my "car collection" pics, of which I have hundreds, but is there a way I can download these pics without your website *&%$#... address/logo in the way?

Maybe there is a reason you want to "protect" these pictures?

You are welcome to view my website pictures at www.oxley.biz, as I certainly welcome visitors.

Maybe I just don't understand the dynamics.

Thanks, Bill

Jason's Auto Spa

May 22, 2007
IL & AZ
Bill,

Here is an explanation about the ugly watermark:

"You will also notice a watermark on every image - This is to protect my images from theft and misuse over the internet. I agree that it is not very pleasant interrupting the mirror shine of the vehicle but this step must be done to insure they are not stolen; and most importantly to ensure that the next consumer does not get defrauded by the next detailer that uses other people's images."

I would be glad to send you some pictures of my work, but I ask that you state where they are from if you post them back online again if the watermark is removed for your collection.

Bill Oxley

GT Owner
Jun 15, 2006
Denver area

Bill,

Here is an explanation about the ugly watermark:

"You will also notice a watermark on every image - This is to protect my images from theft and misuse over the internet. I agree that it is not very pleasant interrupting the mirror shine of the vehicle but this step must be done to insure they are not stolen; and most importantly to ensure that the next consumer does not get defrauded by the next detailer that uses other people's images."

I would be glad to send you some pictures of my work, but I ask that you state where they are from if you post them back online again if the watermark is removed for your collection.

Beautiful pics, and thanks for your response. But this is way too complicated for me. But you can post my website pics anywhere you want, I have plenty of bandwidth, so "not to care". I'm just a car guy, I don't understand the "defraud" issue, but thanks anyway.

Have a great day.

Bill

Jason's Auto Spa

May 22, 2007
IL & AZ
Beautiful pics, and thanks for your response. But this is way too complicated for me. But you can post my website pics anywhere you want, I have plenty of bandwidth, so "not to care". I'm just a car guy, I don't understand the "defraud" issue, but thanks anyway.

Have a great day.

Bill
Bill,

I took that quote from my website and it would probably make more sense if you read the entire thing, rather than a clip. They are watermarked because I have seen "Detailer A" steal pictures from "Detailer B" and put them on his own website, reflecting work that isn't his and misleading his customers.

If you would like a couple of pictures, let me know which ones and I will send them to you without the watermarks.

Thanks!

Jason

Bill Oxley

GT Owner
Jun 15, 2006
Denver area

Like I said, way too complicated for me, but tnx anyway, Bill

tpraceman

THEE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 20, 2006
Washington Michigan
Bill,

Very cool pic's on your site. i like the GT best but then again I may be just a bit biased. Tungsten color got its name from everyone's tounge hanging out when they see it:biggrin