Dbk could this be possible

David Gencay

GT Owner
Apr 23, 2006
Dbk while stuck in Va with my axle failure as always Jay analoger designer is an awesome individual as well as Jack from mmp if I could not have reached them Friday i dont know what i would have done. Could it be possible that there could be a post with phone numbers of you guys i know your names by heart and you guys know so much about these cars in case of an emergency or when someone has a gt question .thanks Dave

todd

GT Owner
Feb 3, 2006
so. ca.
Dbk while stuck in Va with my axle failure as always Jay analoger designer is an awesome individual as well as Jack from mmp if I could not have reached them Friday i dont know what i would have done. Could it be possible that there could be a post with phone numbers of you guys i know your names by heart and you guys know so much about these cars in case of an emergency or when someone has a gt question .thanks Dave

I dont think many of the forum members would want a public listing of there phonr #'s. But a regestry like the Ca, guys have is a differant deal. I.E. proof of ownership etc.