Hi guys,Iam after a dash anyone help? I am in Australia.:cheers

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Hi guys,Iam after a dash anyone help? I am in Australia.:cheers

Some popped up on ebay a while ago,... I would check there. I bought one,
it is in the box, have to figure out what to do with it....

How about pictures showing your car, I assume you did the right hand conversion? Welcome to the site.

ED8192

GT Owner
Dec 1, 2006
Melbourne Australia
Thanks for that I'll give them a try.

Mine is still LHD I bought from Ford Australia who brought the car out for exhibitions, not sure if I will convert.

Its a bitch not being able to drive on the road.:cheers

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter

Mine is still LHD I bought from Ford Australia who brought the car out for exhibitions, not sure if I will convert.

Can you not drive a left hand drive car on the roads in OZ??

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.

We had a friend, who sadly passed away, lived NSW, he bought his GT and it is still in Montreal. He was planning on doing the conversion. Estimated cost was A$90k, expensive. Love Ozland, you blokes are the best allies we Yanks ever had! Thank you!

ED8192

GT Owner
Dec 1, 2006
Melbourne Australia
you can only drive LHD if they are Classic or historic and I think at least 25 years old.:cheers

ED8192

GT Owner
Dec 1, 2006
Melbourne Australia
We had a friend, who sadly passed away, lived NSW, he bought his GT and it is still in Montreal. He was planning on doing the conversion. Estimated cost was A$90k, expensive. Love Ozland, you blokes are the best allies we Yanks ever had! Thank you!

We get ripped off here for any imported cars, you pay roughly 40% taxes on top of your purchase price and then if you have to convert, who knows!

I did become aware of John but sadly he had passed away, I would have loved to have shown him my GT.
I was actually born in Scotland and came to Melbourne in 1980 and love living here. :cheers

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
We get ripped off here for any imported cars, you pay roughly 40% taxes on top of your purchase price and then if you have to convert, who knows!

I did become aware of John but sadly he had passed away, I would have loved to have shown him my GT.
I was actually born in Scotland and came to Melbourne in 1980 and love living here. :cheers

May John RIP.

I like Melbourne, very European flavor, nice gateway to some good vineyards.
Couple interesting classic car dealers, saw a 64 Galaxie 500 with the big FE so in the window. Weather is a little cool, have some pals on the Gold Coast, enjoyed the races at Surfers Paradise a couple of times.

ED8192

GT Owner
Dec 1, 2006
Melbourne Australia
May John RIP.

I like Melbourne, very European flavor, nice gateway to some good vineyards.
Couple interesting classic car dealers, saw a 64 Galaxie 500 with the big FE so in the window. Weather is a little cool, have some pals on the Gold Coast, enjoyed the races at Surfers Paradise a couple of times.
Great restaurants in Melbourne and yes the Yarra valley is renowned for having some of the best wines, unfortunately I don't drink wine but my wife makes up for that:lol
I had an apartment in Surfers so we visit there alot, great place! been to the Indy up there.:cheers