"Daisy" The Ford Cobra Concept

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
HD theater is running the Show "Rides" where they cover the build of the V-10 cobra concept from a few years ago. We were all fortunate to see this car at Rally I, and much more up close and personal, at rally III in Vegas.

Here is a link to the air times, show is called "Daisy" which was the code name of the project.

http://dhd.discovery.com/tv-schedules/series.html?paid=66.15710.54619.9112.1

Indy GT

Yea, I got one...too
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 14, 2006
Greenwood, IN
The original Trilogy video clip with the then new GT and Mustang also featured this Cobra. One of my favorite video's for the GT

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
The original Trilogy video clip with the then new GT and Mustang also featured this Cobra. One of my favorite video's for the GT

Is that the one where all three were supposedly playing "go fast" chasing one another around the streets of Detroit (or somewhere)?

cobrajeff

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 5, 2006
Daytona Beach
Great GT clips

Is that the one where all three were supposedly playing "go fast" chasing one another around the streets of Detroit (or somewhere)?

Yep, that's the one - Trilogy. That and "The One" with the red GT on the track are two of my absolute favorite shorts. Carry them with me everywhere I go on my Blackberry - just in case I need a quick "pick-me-up". :willy

Jeff

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Wow, blackberry, that's pretty modern for an old retired guy, snowbird, living on a pension.

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Yep, that's the one - Trilogy. That and "The One" with the red GT on the track are two of my absolute favorite shorts. Carry them with me everywhere I go on my Blackberry - just in case I need a quick "pick-me-up". :willy

Jeff

'Know what you mean. Mr. Ford's office sent me a copy of "The One". I think it's close to being worn out right now! :lol

doogie48084

Mar 21, 2007
Taylor Michigan

Jeff

The streets of Detroit on a blackberry? Wow I gotta get that one!

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Concept car

Yup, that's me in the drivers seat !!
That's about as cool as I get !!

Attachments

• IMG_0378.JPG
    IMG_0378.JPG
    32.3 KB · Views: 1,345

on d bit

Jul 20, 2008
maricopa az

Is it this one?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9AShIoAQmI

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
yup!

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
The heist.

Maybe I can get this thing into my trailer before Jamal realizes it's gone!!

Chip

Attachments

• Cobra 2.jpg
    Cobra 2.jpg
    213.2 KB · Views: 1,060

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
My Buddy Rick Titus sent me a copy of TRILOGY and THE ONE when first filmed and not yet produced and I put them on my I-pod and I too use them for a great uplift. The sound is unbelievable and causes a great rush. Tomy Hamon

Hans

Jul 16, 2008
Saskatoon, SK, Canada
I've been wondering. What does ford (or any manufacturer) do with their concept cars? one car that comes to mind is the GR-1. Where in the world did that end up? and how cool would that have been if they had chosen to make it as a production model!

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
Yup, that's me in the drivers seat !!
That's about as cool as I get !!

thats cool:thumbsup you should blow that up and make a poster out of it! put it in you garage

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
3 Brothers.

My baby with two family members at Rally III.

Chip

Attachments

• Rally III 3 C.jpg
    Rally III 3 C.jpg
    279.3 KB · Views: 321