Custom Wheels

Gordo

GT Owner
May 27, 2009
I am looking to buy some different wheels for my GT. I have checked out the HRE line up. What are some other manufactures that you would suggest ? I am specifically looking for a wheel that has hidden hardware ( fasteners from the back ):biggrin

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
wheels

Gordo - do a search for "wheels". There is a ton of info already posted on this forum. I'm sure you'll find your answers there.

Ed

Superfly

HERITAGE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 23, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
Hi Gord, I'm pretty sure that the iForged and the new HRE's have, like my new DyMags, the hidden fasteners.

We're going to get together NEXT weekend (June 27) mid/late afternoon for a little car gathering at Hawrelak. David will be there and I'll ask him to bring for you some information on the wheels he carries or can get for you as well as ordering times etc. I can also give you Rob's contact info as he does tend to specialize in GT's in Western Canada.

richardhead

GT Owner
Sep 19, 2006
Some Pictures of HRE Wide Wheels

Go to www.humagen.com , click on "Automotive Systems", then on "Ford GT Products" to see similar-to-stock look HRE hidden retention system with LTPWS system mounted.

I am looking to buy some different wheels for my GT. I have checked out the HRE line up. What are some other manufactures that you would suggest ? I am specifically looking for a wheel that has hidden hardware ( fasteners from the back ):biggrin