Custom Order Your 2007 Shelby GT 500

eopple

Mar 14, 2006
I first want to say thank you to all forum members who inquired about our 2006 GT allocation.

We received an allocation for a 2007 Ford Shelby GT 500. We will custom order it built to your specifications. If you would like more information please email me at eopple@sawtoothauto.com. Please note that price and production/delivery times have yet to be determined. I will keep all inquiries posted as this information becomes available.

Eopple

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
here is your opportunity to buy a banner ad, since you are here only to sell.
will you be selling that GT500 for window, or less? I would expect less since they will be cranking those cars out till the next model change.

eopple

Mar 14, 2006
Thank you for your inquiries on our Shelby allocation. The allocation has been filled.

Eopple

FrankBarba

Permanent Vacation
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 16, 2005
Harrisburg, PA
Eric....What Happened? I emailed you about this allocation.
We talked personally over the phone about this allocation.
Our conversation went something like this.

Is the Shelby at MSRP or Above? >>It has yet to be determined. If we have a buyer who will commit prior to production/delivery we will work with them on the price.

I will commit!!! >>perfect, let me speak with my GM & see what we are looking at as far as order/production times.

we even traded emails & phone calls several times after this conversation....I hadn't heard from you in a week (figured you were busy) left message & emails...but now i know you were hiding...

only 3 weeks behind, i try other resources.....