CoolTech Updated Website

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
Hi all,

I spent some time to update the CoolTech website. Please stop by and have a look when you get a chance. I have included some better pictures of the WindowSavers and I just added a Brembo Decal Kit. There's an integrated shopping cart now (no more purchasing one by one).

The GT Transaxle Cooler remains a top seller and I have continued to maintain the $795 price I introduced it at. The difference is that 99% of the Transaxle Cooler orders also opted for the Ford GT Transaxle Fluid ($30) and the Black -AN fittings ($20) were requested about 75% of the time. So, the new price is $840 and includes the transaxle fluid and the black -an fittings. You can also specify the blue/red fittings.

Anyway, thanks to stop by and have a look when you get the opportunity.

http://www.cooltechllc.com

H

HHGT

Hi Kendall,

Great looking website and great products. If you offer will call, I buy some more....

Cheers!

Green Beret

Green Beret
Mark II Lifetime
May 4, 2006
Danville,Calif
Just Installed the Transaxle cooler yesterday. Everthing went great and the instuctions with pictures were very easy to follow. Thanks for another excellent product.
Don, Green Beret

OCPETE

GT Owner
Nov 20, 2006
Killer Dana, CA
Kendall Rox :party :cheers :party

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Kendall, thanks for all your contributions to our community. You are a role model!:thumbsup