Concours Italiano in Monterey, California

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
sounds pretty harsh...I for one actually liked his book...what is everyone's beef with him anyway?

I am getting on this thread a little late.
DBK banned him from our forum.
He has received more ink in the last twenty four hours than he is entitled to.
PLEASSSSE, he is no friend of SAAC, SVT, Ford....

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
packing my bags and unsticking this thread. see all very soon.

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
early bird gets the worm I guess... going today?

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Hi,
Actually tomorrow for the day, then back tomorrow night and leaving again with Mrs. Bony in the FGT. Seeyah at Concourso on Friday :)
Cheers,
daniel

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Can't find the comments made about FGT's, but yesterday at Peeble Beach they were squeezing in as many cars as possible in the parking lots. With the FGT one always needs to have extra room to swing the driver's door open. I negociated with a good natured cop,
he obliged me. Then told the next car that he was parking to give the guy in the Porsche extra room. I am getting a new stripe on my car that says "Porsche GT".

It was a great weekend.

canibl

GT Owner
Nov 22, 2005
Sacramento, Cali
Hey Bony
it was great to see you at Concorso and finally meeting your lovely wife. If you haven't discovered this yet, there's a picture of our two GTs on page 37 of the Concorso Event Magazine they gave us! Check it out.

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
Missed all of you that RSVP'd to the dinner and didn't show :frown:frown Thanks Bony for setting it up. We had a great time and a fantastic meal! :thumbsup:thumbsup

Shelby#18

GTX1 Owner/Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 15, 2006
Nev./So. Cal./Minn.
Already apologized to Bony at the track for not showing. Next time I'll follow him out! Sounds like it was a good time! We ended up at a pretty good steak house by the Marina. It was a pleasure meeting everyone. Next time I'll have my own car!