Comp Belt bars Seat Clips Update - Texas - Last Call

cobrar1339

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 2, 2006
Diamond Bar, Ca
I have responded to every one that had requests - I Think :eek... If I missed you please hit me back.

If you are still in need of any gear before the Texas event please let me know ASAP.

We are finally getting caught up. I am home all week ( first time in 11 weeks):banana and will run one last batch if needed. This will be the last batch before this event.

Link below shows some of the track gear available

Other track day Goodies Not mentioned in the Link :

Floor Mount Bracket For Safecraft Fire Ext..... Low 6 in stock
SafeCraft Fire Extinguishers - In Stock
Titanium Brake Shims for the GT.... Low Have 7 sets left.
Heritage Blank Roundel Sets ( Repro, but exact) - In Stock
Heritage Roundel Sets with Custom Printed Numbers. - On Demand

Shown in the Link:

Harness Bar Sets- 7 Silver - 1 Black first come first serve.
Belt Sets - 4 sets in Stock
Seat Clip Sets - 5 sets in stock

Note:
I get many questions on what all is needed to Strap yourself in the GT.
Below are the solutions I have.

1. GT Specific Harness Bars - Secure the shoulder harness ( Sold as pairs)
2. GT Specific Belt Clip Set - Provide Anchor points for the Lap and V Belt of the 6 point (Sold as Pairs)

You will need items 1 & 2 ( Plus any good 6 point Belt Set ) to be able to strap in properly for a driving event that requires a 6 point harness set up.

And NO, there is no cutting, drilling req'd. An easily reversable bolt in solution. There are other ways, but these are built specifically for the GT. I can also help with other options, direct you to the right place, etc. I think I have tried them all. That is why these exist.

http://www.fordgtforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15508&page=5

A BIG Thank You to those that have ordered previously.

MG0427

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 20, 2006
Central Florida
I would like the black belt set, thanks

Milton

H

HHGT

Wally, I'll take a Belt Set and a Seat Clip to match the Harness Bar I git from you previously please. Lets do lunch...

Sam

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Trick!

Gentlemen,

You will be most impressed with this equipment. I have ordered and received everything available here, black belts, belt bar, fire extinguisher with mounting bracket, brake shims, etc. Everything is first rate. AND....it says GT40 on just about everything! Gotta like that!! :cheers

Even if you don't care about safety measures, this stuff looks really bitch'n at your local car show. :biggrin

See you in Texas.

Chip

cobrar1339

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 2, 2006
Diamond Bar, Ca
Thank You Chip I appreicate the feedback

MGO427 - You have mail. Thanks
HHGT - I'll call you to do lunch later this week. Thanks

PILOTJPW1

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Maryland
Me too.

I just sent you a pm.

I need bracket, Extinguisher,and Belts.

cobrar1339

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 2, 2006
Diamond Bar, Ca
Got you all covered so far. Pilot, FlyGT40 your orders will go out this afternoon or in the morning. MGO427 got your text. REDGT, WaNelson, Beach GT you should have a pm. Thanks Guys

BTW - All the Black Bars are now spoken for on this run. If you want black it will be a about 6 weeks before I make another run, send me a pm. Here are some pics of them in Silver for the OEM look. They come with both polished Stainless Bolts and Black finished bolts. You can choose your look.

Attachments

• TP1010-9.jpg
    TP1010-9.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 322
  • TP1010-11.jpg
    TP1010-11.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 326
  • TP1010-10.jpg
    TP1010-10.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 326
  • TP1040.jpg
    TP1040.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 324

Biginch Blake

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 4, 2008
Rockville, Indiana
Got any sets left for sale?

Happy Feet

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 9, 2009
Pasadena, Ca
Hello I want a set I have PM you info.

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Well I just put Wally and Don through a fire-drill to get my six point safety harness and belt clips by next week:thumbsup It's nothing like waiting until the last minute:bang Sorry guys:cheers

AZSTAD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 4, 2008
Arizona
Wally - I know you're a busy guy. I PM'd you a few weeks back with an order list/request. "Team Jeff" has also tried via phone.

Not sure if you have anything left in stock - but we'd really like to get these items installed before the rally. I'll gladly pay for overnight shipping should you have them available.

Thx!

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
I have a Fire extinguisher mounting bracket if anyone needs one

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Wally - I know you're a busy guy. I PM'd you a few weeks back with an order list/request. "Team Jeff" has also tried via phone.

Not sure if you have anything left in stock - but we'd really like to get these items installed before the rally. I'll gladly pay for overnight shipping should you have them available.

Thx!

PM sent!

Cyclenirvana

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 7, 2006
Winston-Salem, NC
I finally got these GT40 harness bars installed today...after having them for what seemed like forever. The instructions were spot on...I also appreciated the instructions regarding the appropriate way to attach my harness to the bars. No one had ever told me about this. Fits like a glove. In regards to priority, I would actually put a harness above tires for a track event. As I gained more experience on the track, I found that I could not stay in my seat with hard cornering (high g's) with just the seat belt. It wasn't until I got my harness that I realized the limitations of my tires!:biggrin

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
It wasn't until I got my harness that I realized the limitations of my tires!:biggrin

I think the limitations between my ears are cannot be mitigated by a harness, or better tires. :biggrin

cobrar1339

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 2, 2006
Diamond Bar, Ca
Just got home this afternoon from my Road Trip. I am the coordinator for our Annual Trade Show, so life has been very hectic....Whew.

I will be responding to all requests via PM tonite.

We are in pretty good shape for most stock.

We can ship last min requests tomorrow.

If you are going to PM a firm order ...please include a shipping address if you are ready to order. It saves a step as time is getting short.

Thanks Guys

Cyclenirvana

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 7, 2006
Winston-Salem, NC
I think the limitations between my ears are cannot be mitigated by a harness, or better tires. :biggrin

We can all related to this, if we're honest with ourselves!! Ha.

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
I've always known that the car is faster than the driver.

Pretty much with no exceptions.

Triheart7

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 3, 2007
Northern California
I've always known that the car is faster than the driver.

Pretty much with no exceptions.

Very True.

I mentioned previously that I used my 6 point harness on the track Friday. I have to admit that the harness felt a lot more comfortable, but it did not make me any faster. In fact I went out of my way to let lower HP(mommentum) cars pass on the straights, so I could follow on the corners.

My overall impression of the harness, was I felt less tired, from not having to hold myself in the seat!!

Last edited: