Coils

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
I have coils and these are the only coils I know made that will actually produce more amps before the coil is fully charge in the dwell time given by the factory. Most coils need more dwell to make them hotter and a Ford Mod coil cannot be charged more then 2.0 secs of dwell time. Also there is NO Software to change the dwell time in any oem ford computer. You would need a stand alone computer todo so. I am ready to start testing these coils and they will also need a coil cover spacer as the ends are angled up a little bit. After testing I will be making those aswell.
I look forward to hear about your results.

AMB

GT Owner
Aug 29, 2005
San Diego,Ca.
I have some Coil Cover spacers if you need them!!!

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225 MPH
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 5, 2005
Avondale, Arizona

AMB - check your mail. i sent you a PM

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
I am curious to what they look like. Can you post a photo?

AMB

GT Owner
Aug 29, 2005
San Diego,Ca.
Coil cover specer

They were made by GMS for their OLD style coils like you have ( 4.6l 2v/3v's) for the 4.6l 4v's!!! :thumbsup I'll bring them to Sonoma if your coming!!!

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225 MPH
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 5, 2005
Avondale, Arizona
AMB - unfortunately i won't be in Sonoma. i am trying to make the Mojave race October 12-13 though and could use those Coil cover spacers. if you want to sell them to me, private message me the price and where to send a check and i will put one in the mail tommorow....

AMB

GT Owner
Aug 29, 2005
San Diego,Ca.
Coil cover specer

No cost, just pay shipping!!! They came with the old type GMS coils, that I exchanged for the NEW type coils. :thumbsup

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225 MPH
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 5, 2005
Avondale, Arizona
No cost, just pay shipping!!! They came with the old type GMS coils, that I exchanged for the NEW type coils. :thumbsup

SOLD :cheers send me a private message on this site letting me know how much the shipping costs and where to mail my check to and i will put the check in the mail as soon as i get this info from you :thumbsup