Club 33 at Disneyland

PROJECT321

Nov 13, 2008
Fresno, Ca
Hi guys, I have a request not related to the cars.
I am looking to get one of our employees (and husband) into club 33 at Disneyland.
I don't know anything about it but I hear it's difficult to get into and quite exclusive.
But knowing this group of guys I wouldn't be surprised at all if somebody in here has a connection.
Shes a Disney nut and she would completely freak out if given the opportunity to go. Shes also
a complete sweetheart, some of you may have talked to her when calling Project321. Her name
is Stephanie and if you've met her you know what I'm talking about.

I would be willing to trade a complete set of our FordGT caps and coil covers from out next run
to anyone that could help me get her this gift. If you already have our caps/ covers then well
figure something out.

Thanks!!!
Jake
Project321

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
I don't have any connections, sorry but I agree Stephanie is a sweetheart and a pleasure to deal with.

PROJECT321

Nov 13, 2008
Fresno, Ca
I don't have any connections, sorry but I agree Stephanie is a sweetheart and a pleasure to deal with.
Thanks!

MNJason

GT Owner
May 14, 2010
San Diego
Interesting. Now that I KNOW about the place, I want to go!

I'll be there this summer, and I may just break in.......

PROJECT321

Nov 13, 2008
Fresno, Ca
Interesting. Now that I KNOW about the place, I want to go!

I'll be there this summer, and I may just break in.......

I know, I would have lived my whole life never knowing about it. Now that somebody told my its exclusive Im interested. haha! how the mind works.

Triheart7

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 3, 2007
Northern California
I heard it is quite impressive, and would love to go someday too. Unfortunately, I have no connections either!

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Here's a very limited Peek-E-Pooh inside the place. Scroll down.

Eeeeeeeur welcome...peasants.

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2011/08/inside-club-33-at-disneyland-park/

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
I thought I read someone has to die before they let someone else in??

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
http://www.disneylandclub33.com/How-Do_I-Join.htm

They were accepting new applications May 2012. Must be too late to apply now and the wait is years.

Last edited:

dshears

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 26, 2009
Fremont Ca
A family friend many years ago got my wife, myself and my three kids tickets to club 33. At that time you got into Disneyland for free but you paid for the meal at club 33. We had a great meal and the kids loved going into the club 33 "door". My "kids" are 28,30 and 31 and still bring up that vist to club 33. If you can get in I would strongly recommend it.

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
It's probably no big surprise to anyone here that I really don't understand the attraction/fascination a place like this holds for some. Seriously. A 5 star is a 5 star. There are hundreds of them all over the country/world. Wifey and I (and countless others) patronize 5 stars every time we're in 'Vegas/Scottsdale/L.A./Bev. Hills, et al...and we've never needed a 'membership' to enter any of them. So, why bust your buns to get into this particular place??? 'Guess the attraction must be the "Club-33-won't-let-me-in,-and-I'll-be-a-loser-'til-they-DO" factor at work there? (The above truly isn't intended as a criticism or put down, 'just an observation. 'Different strokes' and all that...)

My guess is at least some of the people who are members there are also members of places like the Grand Havana Room in Bev. Hills? (Fuente's Opus X, anyone?)

Excuse me - Domino's is at the door...:facepalm:

PROJECT321

Nov 13, 2008
Fresno, Ca
My thanks to all that commented and one forum member that offered to help. We where able to get our Stephanie access
to club 33 through a mountain bike friend of mine. She's gonna freak out. Personally I dont get it either but she's been
a huge help to us here at Project321 and we wanted to give her the biggest thanks we could. Thanks again guys!

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Ya know, you've could have just changed your business name to Club 33 and tried to fool her.

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
Club 33 refers to the 'original 33 investors' for Disneyland.

The club has typically been used for visiting local & foreign dignitaries, heads of state, etc.... Elizabeth Taylor, Michael Jackson, etc.... have been members.

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
Jake -

I'm glad you were able to find a solution - :thumbsup

Stephanie is indeed a very special person!