Center Tunnel Pads

550rwhp

GT Owner
Nov 6, 2012
North of Dallas, Texas
Does anyone have the measurements for the center tunnel pads?

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
The side panels? I have a spare passenger side panel in my garage I can measure for you. What exactly do you need?

bonehead

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 18, 2012
Houston, TX
I 'think' he's referring to the foam padding that you can only see by lifting up the tunnel.

550rwhp

GT Owner
Nov 6, 2012
North of Dallas, Texas
Hi guys,

I am removing the black pads and having red diamond stitched alcantera pads made. The issue is the person making the pads is not local and I don’t want to remove and ship mine. I removed them before and it was very hard to get them back in without scratching/rubbing and of the carbon. I was hoping someone had their out and could measure them for me. The passenger side has a place for the owner’s manual, other than that, both sides look symmetrical. I am not having these refaced; he is making replacements for me, without the owner’s manual pocket. I think it’ll look good.

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
ok...not easy to measure. It's not a rectangle. The front is angled and has a cutout with a radiused curve. If you have time, I can make a template on paper and send it to you.

550rwhp

GT Owner
Nov 6, 2012
North of Dallas, Texas
Is the driver's side and passenger side symmetrical? IF you make a pattern for the passenger side will it be the same for the driver's side?

That would be very nice of you to do the pattern. Thank you for the offer. I am going to try and get mine out tonight, if I cant than I'll let you know.

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
I don't know about matching L&R. I leave that to you. The panels are held only by Velcro. Firm Velcro, so you need to probe with a plastic trim tool to find the attachment points. Comes off easy if you take your time.

Let me know if you want the template. Easy for me and I can put it in the mail tomorrow.

550rwhp

GT Owner
Nov 6, 2012
North of Dallas, Texas
Xcentric, looks like the best way is for me to send my covers in and have them covered. Thank you for the offer to make the pattern, but not necessary. BTW your avatar is great. Love the red cars.