Carbon Fiber Install Pic

Tonycan

GT Owner
Jul 23, 2006
Just finished install of carbon fiber center panel. Wow! What a difference this piece makes to the car. Looks great! Gets rid of the bulbous stock subwoofer. Quality of carbon is fantastic; Great instructions. Thanks Stormcat. Also, thanks to Shadowman for subwoofer housing. Relocated amp and sub and the sound is much improved. Added bonus is better view of music instrument behind me :thumbsup

Attachments

• IMG_0423 (Small).jpg
    IMG_0423 (Small).jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 377

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
Looks great! Have you got the sub relocated yet? That is probably my favorite of all thhe upgrades. Great sound, no sub next to your head and a bit more storage.:thumbsup

Tonycan

GT Owner
Jul 23, 2006
Pic of sub relocation:

Attachments

• Subwoofer.jpg
    Subwoofer.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 364

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Looks Great !!! :banana I feel like a proud Papa. I hope to see some more of these soon !!! Thanks to all you guys for your support!! :thumbsup

Last edited:

KJRGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 4, 2006
SoCal
Stormcat,
Where can I get some information on this slick setup? Want me to send you an email?

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Stormcat,
Where can I get some information on this slick setup? Want me to send you an email?

I've had some more recent request. They are still available. Order form attached. You can see my gallery for more photos. These things look much better in person!! Just like the GT !!!:thumbsup

Attachments

• GTSROF2(BrianS).pdf
    7.5 KB · Views: 137

TEXAS GT

2006 Twin Turbo
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
I've had some more recent request. They are still available. Order form attached. You can see my gallery for more photos. These things look much better in person!! Just like the GT !!!:thumbsup

Hey, what about us guys who like the bigass subwoofer and would just like to get a carbon fiber housing for the existing speaker? Anybody making one of those?

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Hey, what about us guys who like the bigass subwoofer and would just like to get a carbon fiber housing for the existing speaker? Anybody making one of those?

If we can get about 4 or 5 requests we can. ..

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Just finished install of carbon fiber center panel.

Looks great!

How long approximately to do the install?

I just got my CF panel and will be doing it soon.

ROCMAN

Big Dawg!
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 9, 2006
USA
I hate Carbon Fiber!:wink :biggrin

So where are the rest of the carbon parts! I want to cover the whole center magnesium tunnel. :banana :banana

What about Carbon Door sills?

Tonycan

GT Owner
Jul 23, 2006
Looks great!

How long approximately to do the install?

I just got my CF panel and will be doing it soon.

Not being very handy, I had someone do it for me. Took him about an hour, but then he was also the one who moved the amps and subs to their other location. I also had the aluminum pieces covered with a foam black headliner material. It seemed fairly easy to me, and I'm sure Shadowman and Stormcat can be more exact for the person who does it by his/herself. Stormcat even inlcuded a set of chop sticks with his instructions, which came in handy later at lunch.

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Thanks Tony. I'm having some work done on my car early next week, and I will see Shadowman in person then. I'll inquire about the install. Enjoy! Looks great!

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
I hate Carbon Fiber!:wink :biggrin

So where are the rest of the carbon parts! I want to cover the whole center magnesium tunnel. :banana :banana

What about Carbon Door sills?

I've got some things in the works but well add the main tunnel to the list !!:willy

Roger Vincent

GT Owner
May 31, 2006
Bowling Green, KY
Looks great. My only problem is that I pledged to keep the car original. How much trouble is it to take it back to original if I do this install? Any cutting, etc.? This may be answered in an earlier post, if so, sorry about that.

ROCMAN

Big Dawg!
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 9, 2006
USA
Looks great. My only problem is that I pledged to keep the car original. How much trouble is it to take it back to original if I do this install? Any cutting, etc.? This may be answered in an earlier post, if so, sorry about that.

Very easy to return to original. Fully reversible.

ROCMAN

Big Dawg!
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 9, 2006
USA
Looks cool!

Visit this site for some cool stuff. Bsmooth.com

B'smooth,

If you want to advertise your stuff, you should become a paying vendor.
Just PM DBK and he'll hook you up. It is not fair to our other vendors.
Please do not hijack other threads promoting your site.

Tonycan

GT Owner
Jul 23, 2006

No cutting, etc. required. Easy to put back to stock. You can contact Stormcat and Shadowman for details on this subject. They are always open to questions. Enjoy!

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
B'smooth,

If you want to advertise your stuff, you should become a paying vendor.
Just PM DBK and he'll hook you up. It is not fair to our other vendors.
Please do not hijack other threads promoting your site.

amen