Car transport

JimmyK

GT Owner
May 27, 2008
Lafayette, California
Hi Team GT, Jimmy K. here. I need to transport a '67 Vette from West Palm beach Fl. to the SF Bay Area. I want to use an enclosed carrier as this is a show car. Any recommendations on a reliable carrier at a good price would be much appreciated. I need to keep the transport cost down as I'm going further in debt with my car obsessions!! Thanks, Jimmy K

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Call me. I will help ya! 8709318004

Stewart W

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 12, 2007
Florida
Hi Team GT, Jimmy K. here. I need to transport a '67 Vette from West Palm beach Fl. to the SF Bay Area. I want to use an enclosed carrier as this is a show car. Any recommendations on a reliable carrier at a good price would be much appreciated. I need to keep the transport cost down as I'm going further in debt with my car obsessions!! Thanks, Jimmy K
If Shelby's contact does not work out for you. Tesla Motors used Plycon Group www.plycongroup.com ( they have a depot in Pompano Beach. FL) to ship my Roadster form SF to FL..I was pleased with the service. It is my only experience with them..
Gary Newby moved a load of GTs to last year's Rally . He was meticulous and on schedule. His number is 863-258-2484

Mark06GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Several of us used Plycon last year to get our GT's to the Rally. Great service.

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
These guys are great !! I and at least one other GT owner I know used this company.
http://www.sundayautotransport.com/