Can't PM

TS3673TS

Jul 17, 2013
Kansas City, Missouri
I am unable to PM anyone. Get a response that says I am not allowed to do this. Would appreciate some help with this.

Thanks in advance,
Terry
TS3673TS

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
Since this is an owners forum, believe you have to be an owner to PM. Hope you get one soon.

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
I also think if you sign up for one of the supporter levels you will have access to PMs.

TS3673TS

Jul 17, 2013
Kansas City, Missouri
Thanks for the info guys. Hope to have one before the end of March, but I signed up for a Gold membership so hopefully that will work. Thanks again, looking forward to Rally 9

Terry

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Thanks for the info guys. Hope to have one before the end of March, but I signed up for a Gold membership so hopefully that will work. Thanks again, looking forward to Rally 9

Terry

You are going to love the car!!!! There is nothing on the planet that has more smiles per mile. There are some that even put a couch and TV in the garage :) They are meant to be driven, though, instead of stared at. Enjoy!

I did the same thing as you. This forum is a great technical resource on the car, and I mined it for a while. I found my car from a private party and have never regretted my decision.

Do a few things though, and the first is to ditch the factory tires for Bridgestones.

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
P.S. Get your car and come to the Rally! This will be my first because I now live there !!!!