Cant find?

GFORCE

GT Owner
Jan 14, 2006
Do you get battery charger from dealer?Or is it in the car under the tray.

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Should be in the tray in a brown, sealed, plastic bag. The car cover and fix-o-flat should also be there.

barondw

GT Owner
Sep 8, 2005
Disputed as to whether or not American GT's came with a battery charger. It definitely appears that the European delivery cars had it.

Dave

Desi

GT Owner
Jan 30, 2006
Germany
Dave
My car (Tungsten 06) is a "grey" US import which came directly from the factory and was delivered with said charger (but will not fit in our German plugs and voltage)! But you can buy at any car / electronic supply a trickle charger for a few bucks with 500-1000mA.

http://www.fordgtforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=722&highlight=trickle+charger

Desi

barondw

GT Owner
Sep 8, 2005
Desi

Thanks. I have no need for one since I drive the car all the time. I think those that let the car sit have problems due to the computers in the car constantly drawing power.

Dave

Last edited:

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
When I picked mine up there was a car cover, charger and license plate frame under the hood all wrapped independently. In North Carolina no front plate is needed as I couldn't see myself drilling holes in the front end to mount the frame......

Car Cover still sealed as I bought a California CarCover Dustop Flannel and the charger has never been unwrapped as I would rather drive the car than keep it parked.....

AZGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 20, 2005
Scottsdale, AZ.
MAD IN NC said:
When I picked mine up there was a car cover, charger and license plate frame under the hood all wrapped independently. In North Carolina no front plate is needed as I couldn't see myself drilling holes in the front end to mount the frame......

Car Cover still sealed as I bought a California CarCover Dustop Flannel and the charger has never been unwrapped as I would rather drive the car than keep it parked.....

I also have cover, charger, and plate holder. :thumbsup

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
Mine had no charger, just the dust cover and the run flat pump.

Lgaruti

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 17, 2006
Seminole, Fl
I got it all just as AZGT said.