Canadian Remotes.

SkyMan

GT Owner
Nov 18, 2005
Ottawa, Canada
Hey guys,

I realized today that I didn't receive any remotes with my keys on delivery day. I know you guys in the USA have the privilege of the remotes and was wondering if us guys in Canada missed out due to the bumper changes. We lost the option of the upgraded sound system because it would add weight so I was thinking maybe that's the reason I didn't get the remotes?

Thanks! :cheers

canuck

GT Owner
Mar 4, 2006
Dealer oversight. They are the standard Ford remotes. Dealer has a bunch that simply needs to be programed.

06fordgt

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 8, 2006
Toronto Canada
I got 2 remotes with mine. One for each key.

scode

Mar 28, 2006
Plymouth, MI
SkyMan said:
Hey guys,

I realized today that I didn't receive any remotes with my keys on delivery day. I know you guys in the USA have the privilege of the remotes and was wondering if us guys in Canada missed out due to the bumper changes. We lost the option of the upgraded sound system because it would add weight so I was thinking maybe that's the reason I didn't get the remotes?

Thanks! :cheers

Check in the storage compartment/owners manual holder on the right side of the consol.

That's where the arrive from the factory.

Scode

ShaunaGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 26, 2006
newfoundland canada
ShaunaGT

recieved 2 remotes with my canadian car ,they have ford gt on them.

OCPETE

GT Owner
Nov 20, 2006
Killer Dana, CA
I have a remote that unleashes all Canadian GT's, I will stop by to pick up when I hear Da chirp :cheers

SkyMan

GT Owner
Nov 18, 2005
Ottawa, Canada
Thanks guys, I'll look into it a bit more tomorrow. My dealer told me Canadian GT's didn't come with them. What a farce... :bored

06fordgt

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 8, 2006
Toronto Canada
Skyman. Mine came in a seald bag in a manilla envelope. The part # is 5G7V-15604-AH 6195.

http://www.fordgtforum.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=&stc=1

Attachments

• CIMG0491 s.JPG
    CIMG0491 s.JPG
    92.1 KB · Views: 178

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
scode said:
Check in the storage compartment/owners manual holder on the right side of the console.

That's where the arrive from the factory.

Scode

YES YES YES. My dealer said he didn't get them, but that is where we finally found them. :thumbsup :thumbsup

SkyMan

GT Owner
Nov 18, 2005
Ottawa, Canada
I got em! Right where you said they'd be!

Thanks guys! :cheers

scode

Mar 28, 2006
Plymouth, MI
Great! Glad I could help :cheers

willis

GT Owner
Oct 12, 2006
2 remotes with mine... 06 delivered in oct