Camilo Pardo

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
They must not want to sell any of their product. I have been trying to purchase one of his art pieces for more than a month now. I received one response after my initial order saying they would get back to me. I never heard back from them. I have sent them numerous emails and not one reply.
:willy

Last edited:

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Awsum GT said:
They must not want to sell any of their product. I have been trying to purchase one of his art pieces for more than a month now. I received one response after my initian order saying they would get back to me. I never heard back from them. I have sent them numerous emails and not one reply.
:willy

Damnit!

Jerry, I totally forgot to call him. I'll call him in about an hour or two and get back to you. :bang

Piccola

GT aficionado
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 17, 2006
Grand Junction, CO
He never responded to the e-mail I sent him, but he had responded to my voice message in 2 hrs. Perhaps his e-mail has been down? Or he's just very poor at responding. Either way, you may have better luck giving him a call. His number is on his site & he answers his calls personally.

Good luck!
MJ

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
DBK,

Can you call him for me also. He already has my $1400 check (cleared the bank) for a print of "White GT". No responses to my calls or emails. Website says the prints ship out 4-7 days after purchase. My check cleared my bank in early April. Thanks, AC

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
I'll let him know. :cheers

LEMANSZ

Gt Owner
Jan 11, 2006
SoCal
this doesn't sound good...I will wait to order mine after you get yours....

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
I orderd 1 over a month ago and have never heard back from them. This is not looking good for them.

f430

GT Owner
Jan 23, 2006
Charging 1400 for a print? For that it should be textured and fedexed! :ack

barondw

GT Owner
Sep 8, 2005
f430 said:
Charging 1400 for a print? For that it should be textured and fedexed! :ack

If its the same that some owners received because of early delays it is well worth the expenditure.

Dave

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
My one conversation with Pardo was about 2 months ago. Got him on the phone after emailing his website twice (without response) to get info on the technique used to make the prints. The image is printed onto canvas and then clear coated, so I guess it has some texture to it. It may take some time to produce these if he or his helpers have several orders pending. My beef is total lack of communication. I've emailed him at FoMoCo (cpardo@ford.com) and at his website, in addition to leaving several phone messages. I'm willing to wait as long as I know my order is "in the hopper".

LEMANSZ

Gt Owner
Jan 11, 2006
SoCal
good luck...sounds like an arty-farty dude to me..not good business