Camilo Pardo Artwork

SuperB

Board of Directors/Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 8, 2006
South Florida
Woo Hoo, the original of Gulf GT No. 4 is hanging right here over my desk!
Sweet!:cheers

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Woo Hoo, the original of Gulf GT No. 4 is hanging right here over my desk!
Sweet!:cheers

You know, there has never been a print run of that? You've got the only one. :cheers

HJP

GTX1 Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 13, 2005
Chicago
Very nice. Great work.

AZSTAD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 4, 2008
Arizona
Guys - will the artist be attending the Rally this year? Would be a great promo and way for him to sell his work. Especially if he can sign personal messages on the back of the artwork!

Got to ask - what do his originals go for? Any idea if he does commissioned work?

Heffner Performance

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Feb 22, 2006
Yes, the artist was at the Rally and he most certainly does commissioned work. The prints are incredibly high quality and done on canvas. People have walked over and examined the ones in my offices and remarked "That's a really nice painting." numerous times.

OilMaggott

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 19, 2005
Back in late 2005 i thought i commissioned him to do a painting of my FGT & Viper GTS.(now no funds were ever exchanged) Spoke several times & emails were exchanged. After that nothing. I have even sent him additional emails about the painting, no response. I would still like to have a painting done. Maybe someone can help out ?

I ordered a print of the Red FGT "Red Chip" from the website about a month ago. I recieved emails at each point in the reproduction process and shiping confermation as well as tracking number. My print showed up last week and I must say is awsome, much better tham I would have ever expected. Very good experience.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Frank,
Don't worry about it. We'll get it done. Soon. Camilo has always had trouble maintaining his Ford schedule along with the art work and everything else he gets dragged into because of his notoriety, but as of a few months ago I started handling all his orders and commissions as well as his timelines and deadlines. He's been way backed up on commissions ever since I've known him, but now I'm over there at least a couple nights a week handling all the scheduling, payment, and communication. He'll have knocked out his 9th original by the end of this month since we started working together, which means I can have yours done in (relatively) short order. When all he has to deal with is the creativity, it's a much simpler and more fun process for him, so if you're still after the joint GT/Viper painting, I will add it to the docket!

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
As DBK reports from Vegas.....

Shelby#18

GTX1 Owner/Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 15, 2006
Nev./So. Cal./Minn.
As DBK reports from Vegas.....

Doesn't that guy have a home somewhere??? :lol

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
Doesn't that guy have a home somewhere??? :lol

Near as I can tell he lives inside Bony's blackberry. An electronic figment of some sort. With a voice mail box fuller than mine.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Some photo updates. Tonight the following members prints were enhanced before being shipped: SFM6S006, RAD GT, NJGT, and DanM. Here are some pics of their giclees:

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

TEXAS GT

2006 Twin Turbo
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Damn, is it too late to buy one?

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
Awesome !

Copenhagen GT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 5, 2008
Copenhagen, Denmark
Thats going to look awesome in the garage :thumbsup

AtomicGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Los Angeles
DBK,

does he have a FGT in Tungsten???

I am in if he does.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Yes, he just completed one, but it was a commission at a specific size so it is quite small. I'll try and get the file tonight to add to the site.

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
Dave... did you get my note on the white with blue print?

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Check your PM's Jerry. :cheers

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 14, 2005
south FL
Hey Dolfan,
You have an e-mail.

Manny

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
DBK,

does he have a FGT in Tungsten???

I am in if he does.

Here is a picture of the test proofs that were just run. We can do the same image but larger. Let me just work out the sizes.

picture.php

Thanks!