Cadillac is for Pimps, yo

Fubar

Totally ****** Up
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 2, 2006
Dallas, TX
Y'all know how white I am, right? North-side Frisco fat-cat, that likes his stogies and scotch. Well, I'm sitting at home one evening watching my Rush Limbaugh collector's set DVD when a friend calls me and ask's if I would be interested in putting my Caddy in a rap video... of course. I have a hidden gansta side that I've been waiting to unleash on national TV.

The next morning, I'm on the set at 8 a.m. (note: I didn't think rapper's got up that early). I was obviously late because the film crew and performer had already finished 1/2 of the video. They were basically ready for my car to be moved into position. Then some ridiculously beautiful black model, in a dress that is probably illegal in at least 4 states, starts to polish my front bumper with her ass... I can tell it's going to be an interesting morning.

45 minutes of a guy named 'Bun B' doing his thing on the mic in front of the camera and they take a brake. My friend takes me over to meet him and I am fully expecting the guy to look me up and down, roll his eyes and say something like "thanks whittie." (Did I mention I am wearing my golf shoes and some red plaid shorts called Loudmouth Apparel... (you get the picture). Bun B shakes my hand spends a few minutes thanking for letting them use my car and how impressed he is with the V in stock dress. Then he wanted to show me some unreleased Cadillac apparel and see what I thought about it. The guy was a complete class act and all about business. I was more than a little embarrassed of my initial expectations. Then he invited me to take some pictures in front of my car for the video. I was like "sure let me put on my hardcore shorts and strike a pose."

No time for a change of shorts... here is the video, check out 4:48 (I can't believe he actually put my nerdy white ass in there)

[video=youtube;gNEfTXYktU4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNEfTXYktU4[/video]

H

HHGT

Well you loaned him your ride... Did he loan you his ride - the model that is? :willy:willy:willy

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
That's a pretty tough lookin' posse. I half expected to see Donny Osmond and David Cassidy ridin' low wit 'em.:lol

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
That is the best thing I have ever seen! :lol Did you sip on some syrup? Your boy Bun's other half in UGK died from sippin just a bit too much...

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Bun B is pretty big time in the rap industry. Been around for a LONG time. He was one of the main guys of UGK. Cool stuff!

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
There's a 93.4% chance you and I are the only two people on this site that know that. :lol

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
No time for a change of shorts...

...you obviously didn't have time to throw on your "Mr. T starter kit" either! 'Darn shame! :lol

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
There's a 93.4% chance you and I are the only two people on this site that know that. :lol

That would not surprise me.....

H

HHGT

Never heard of him.... Probably will never hear him again either...

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
Awesome Mark, yeah you can only slide so much on the sizzurp :lol:lol:lol

Mullet

FORD GT OWNER
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 21, 2008
Houston Texas
I don't speak rap/gansta/ghetto so I didn't understand half the song but I almost spit my Dr. Pepper all over the place when I saw your (shorts) scene.

Pretty darn cool to be in a music video......I'm jealous.

Team Jeff

GT Owner
Sep 8, 2007
Pure awesomeness Fubar! Thank you for sharing!

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
This is how Fubar gets down:

[video=youtube;lOWKGXpl9E0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOWKGXpl9E0[/video]

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
Awesome !

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
And who could forget Bun B in this:

[video=youtube;9qIOj3fUi_w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qIOj3fUi_w[/video]

Fubar rollin with the big timers...

H

HHGT

And who could forget Bun B in this:

[video=youtube;9qIOj3fUi_w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qIOj3fUi_w[/video]

Fubar rollin with the big timers...

Is this here in the USA?

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Trinidad.

KJD

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 21, 2005
Location, Location

Hey, what up?

You got that right. After Biggie Smalls and Tupac a lifetime ago, it's really all a huge (and scary) mystery here in the lily white 'hood!!

Triheart7

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 3, 2007
Northern California
Jolly good show, and all that rap stuff! :thumbsup

Cyclenirvana

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 7, 2006
Winston-Salem, NC
This is too funny! Never know what I will see when I log into this forum.