Boondocks, Colorado
Switch to 1080p lower right

http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/CK_BSFHrFqc

Thugboat

GT Owner
Jan 20, 2009
Humble Texas
Luke,

Thats the TEXAS MILE GANG warming the tires. First one was Mullet with that nasty twin turbo!!!

Larry

Luke Warmwater

Permanent Vacation
Jul 29, 2009
Boondocks, Colorado
Nice! Sweet music!

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
actually the first one to make it out of the parking lot right before Jason was me, but I didnt make the video:lol the second car out after Jason is Brian who everyone met at the rally....... that was a fun day for me and Jason, a little more fun for me:rofl

Mullet

FORD GT OWNER
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 21, 2008
Houston Texas
actually the first one to make it out of the parking lot right before Jason was me, but I didnt make the video:lol the second car out after Jason is Brian who everyone met at the rally....... that was a fun day for me and Jason, a little more fun for me:rofl

he cut you out because your loudazz exhaust broke the microphone for a few seconds......just like it did to my eardrum on the freeway. :lol

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
he cut you out because your loudazz exhaust broke the microphone for a few seconds......just like it did to my eardrum on the freeway. :lol

what?......loud? who's car?.........mine? I cant hear a thing!:lol

05fordgt

GT Owner
Dec 3, 2009
Mine was the very quite third one, by the way you both got it wrong, both your cars are loud as hell.
Ali

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
Mine was the very quite third one, by the way you both got it wrong, both your cars are loud as hell.
Ali

it was good seeing you bro!

05fordgt

GT Owner
Dec 3, 2009
Good seeing you too,

Both your guys cars are fast as hell and run really strong.

See you guys at the next event.

Lucky Loser

GT Owner
Mar 30, 2009
Hey I didn't make the video.. I was pedaling a ice cream bike.