Build Sheets

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Any idea how this seller got the build book?? I would really love to get my hands on mine. I am sure they are in some corner somewhere in dearborn. I was told they at least would have to be held for 7 years.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford...5c8QQitemZ130392933832QQptZUSQ5fCarsQ5fTrucks

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Got it from Saleen when they were still sort of available to get. It's pretty much impossible to get them now. Rich knows where they are, or at least where they were. When they were in Saleen's hands, it wasn't THAT hard to get a copy. I probably got a dozen for people back in the day. I do have mine. It's not all that interesting, but it's definitely a nice thing to have as documentation.

427Aggie

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 18, 2005
Frisco, Tx
Got it from Saleen when they were still sort of available to get. It's pretty much impossible to get them now. Rich knows where they are, or at least where they were. When they were in Saleen's hands, it wasn't THAT hard to get a copy. I probably got a dozen for people back in the day. I do have mine. It's not all that interesting, but it's definitely a nice thing to have as documentation.

I have mine as well. Left a business card and about 2 months later got a package in the mail.

Did you notice the name on the rally information card?

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Yes, interesting name by all means.

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Hmmm, I guess I did not ask the right people back in the day. Thanks for the info.

Thanks

KMCBOSS

RED GT owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 3, 2006
Bremerton, Washington
I would be interested in getting mine also....if someone happens to chim in here with details on or who to contact.

KJRGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 4, 2006
SoCal
That's GTLES's car.....just had a nice day with him and other SoCal Forum members at our Bony Run last month....

EDO

GT Owner
Mar 22, 2006
Jupiter Island, FL
I would like a copy of my build book, How do I contact Rich, is he with Saleen. thanks for your help

FrankBarba

Permanent Vacation
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 16, 2005
Harrisburg, PA
Never knew these were available….i'll take mine also if found.

05 Ford GT

GT Owner
Oct 20, 2005
Excelsior Springs Mo.
Me too! Last four of vin is #1599 05 FGT

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
I think we're making the case that some old threads need to be archived. lol.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Sadly these are most likely long gone, or un attainable. I have pestered several to try to get mine with out success.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Yes, these are not available and they are long gone.